The cannon

The cannon

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

You know the one I’m talking about.

I spent some time up there, exploring the maze. Killed all the snakes. Played lots of flute tunes. Grabbed the extra man. Bombed lots of walls…. whatever is up there is steadfastly remaining a secret.

Didn’t find the dig spot but I doubt that’s the end of all things there…

The cannon

Posted by: Rekeah.1046

Rekeah.1046

what are you talking about?

The cannon

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

The cannon hidden in W1-3. I assume it’s a work in progress for a future release.

A way to make you go back to old content like the power up in W2-2 behind the power glove wall.

The cannon

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

No. If you aim properly (you can alter your path with the walk forward and walk backwards keys ) you’ll end up on a branch.

Follow it and you’ll find a dangerous path filled with poison water and tricky jumps that require standing in stones hidden underwater. If you go on, you’ll en up by a baubles chest and a 1UP pickup.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

The cannon

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

No. If you aim properly (you can alter your path with the walk forward and walk backwards keys ) you’ll end up on a branch.

Follow it and you’ll find a dangerous path filled with poison water and tricky jumps that require standing in stones hidden underwater. If you go on, you’ll en up by a baubles chest and a 1UP pickup.

But nothing really worth going through all the trouble of going there for. Thus likely prone for a future expansion.

The cannon

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I don’t know abut that.

It would be great place for a “warp zone”, but it isn’t a warp zone. And since you can start from any level directly, there isn’t much of a reason for a warp zone, unless it placed you near the end of another level you have previously completed.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

The cannon

Posted by: Rekeah.1046

Rekeah.1046

where is it exactly in w1z3?