The update is funny

The update is funny

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Novum.2395

Novum.2395

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates < I hope that leads to the SAB update

I have to say they REALLY lowered the difficulty, I enjoyed it the way it was but saw too many people complained. I for one did buy the infinite coin so maybe that was why I did enjoy it. But I mean they deserve my money after delivering this content for basically free… anyone agree? Well anyways everyone have fun in the box.

The update is funny

Posted by: Raziel.9738

Raziel.9738

Don’t underestimate how entitled everyone feels in a game with no subscription fees and the ability to trade in-game money for gems. I bought the coin as well. Could have done so with ingame money, costing me absolutely nothing. But I enjoy SAB so I figured I might as well give them some money. I’ve not spent a dime on this game before this since I pre-ordered it.

The update is funny

Posted by: Novum.2395

Novum.2395

Don’t underestimate how entitled everyone feels in a game with no subscription fees and the ability to trade in-game money for gems. I bought the coin as well. Could have done so with ingame money, costing me absolutely nothing. But I enjoy SAB so I figured I might as well give them some money. I’ve not spent a dime on this game before this since I pre-ordered it.

RIGHTT? This isn’t an mmo where they try to suckle us for money and give us nothing in return, and I really love anet for the good they’ve done.