Tough Costumer, World 2 bugged.

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Anarca.7236

Anarca.7236

So i just completed all achievements on tribulation mode except tough costumer, world 2, missing 1 shop. stuck on 11/12.
Now, i was following dulfy’s guide of all the hidden rooms/shop that i also used to “Associate/banchelor/master of secrets” on infantile mode and that one completed perfectly.
As I was going on all the hidden rooms/shops i wasn’t tracking which were counting and which weren’t. Cause I double checked I was going to all locations so there wasn’t a chance of missing.
I don’t know if any of the bug fixes patches fixed any of the shops not counting cause there was some meanwhile, and as i started working on this 2 days ago idk if some zone i already done was fixed. Here’s when what happened: Did “zone 1” 2 days ago (6/09/2013), did “zone 2” yesterday (7/09/2013), did “zone 3” just now (8/09/2013)

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Worked for me yesterday.

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

So you know that there are four shops per zone?
Z1 – 2 obvious, 2 hidden
Z2 – all 4 kinda hidden
Z3 – 1 obvious, 1 hidden, 2 at Moto’s Finger

Posted by: Virlyce.4519

Virlyce.4519

My guess is you missed the one in W2Z1 before the last checkpoint. The log going down the waterfall and the pot shop behind the wall.

Anarca.7236

i’m doing w2z1 again, miss checking both shops at the end, the log going down the waterfall and the other across the river. will let you know how it went after i check. still tks for your tips and help

Anarca.7236

got it, it was the one on the log going down the waterfall. guess the 1st time i must have stressed over how to get to the other one across the river and i forgot this one :X
tks again for your help

Posted by: GLaDOS.3705

GLaDOS.3705

How did you guys got 2 at Moto’s Finger??? kittening cloud blocks me and door doesn’t open with 332331. And clouds disappear faster! I certantly opened it in normal mode, because I have this elite.

GLaDOS.3705

! WHILE I WROTE THIS MESSAGE ******* PILLAR KNOCKED ME DOWN FROM CHECKPOINT AND BECAUSE WINDOW WAS MINIMAZED I DIDN’T NOTICE THAT MY LIVES ENDED AND I DIDN’T CLICK ON CONTINUE COIN……………….

GLaDOS.3705

-5 hours of life.

Posted by: Fender.3624

Fender.3624

Wow bad luck. In case you do decide to do it again, just move from 1 cloud to another while playing the flute. You get enough time. Then just jump around the left side of the cloud to get into the room.

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

How did you guys got 2 at Moto’s Finger??? kittening cloud blocks me and door doesn’t open with 332331. And clouds disappear faster! I certantly opened it in normal mode, because I have this elite.

You do it over and over until you make it.
Keep the flute up and playing while you get there so you don’t have initial loading to do. When there use as many clouds as you need to open it up.
Works same as for normal mode.
Then jump to the left of the cloud.

! WHILE I WROTE THIS MESSAGE ******* PILLAR KNOCKED ME DOWN FROM CHECKPOINT AND BECAUSE WINDOW WAS MINIMAZED I DIDN’T NOTICE THAT MY LIVES ENDED AND I DIDN’T CLICK ON CONTINUE COIN……………….

Owned.

Posted by: TPenny.5071

TPenny.5071

been trying for ages now cant play the flue song with that no no cloud zapping me, the door just wont open …

TPenny.5071

OK I’m 100% sure i played all the notes, yet the door wont open … losing faith in humanity do i play them too fast? or playing noted while knocked over doesn’t count?

TPenny.5071

Edit: Nvm Done 100% Tribulation mode achieves now WOO … no skill just persistence… :P

(edited by TPenny.5071)

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

Persistance is a skill

TPenny.5071

Persistance is a skill

TY ^^

GLaDOS.3705

Did it too. Thank you guys for tips.

Posted by: chewienl.9804

chewienl.9804

on the cloud jumping towards finger part i Always start off playing the first tunes 2 clouds before the last 3, then jump on the 2 with the cloud blocking and release all buttons and mash your 331 :P, i opened the door while falling :P