W1,Z1 Death-on-Tree Bug?

W1,Z1 Death-on-Tree Bug?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: gengaluf.1729

gengaluf.1729

I keep dying on these three trees, and i can’t really see why. I begin to think that this is a bug, proove me wrong if you know the source of this insta death. I can’t proceed because im stuck there :/

I wasnt able to load the Video up into the Forum. I got it on Youtube, here is the Link;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP5zENxxWOE&feature=youtu.be

W1,Z1 Death-on-Tree Bug?

Posted by: Lianu.1390

Lianu.1390

There’s an issue where the game doesn’t always recognise where you’re at. Like if you’re jumping in the air over a deadly spot, sometimes it actually thinks you’re on the ground in the deadly spot. The lily pads later on are even more finicky since standing/landing on the edge pretty much kills you. W1Z2 is just kind of nasty about that, to be honest, as even sometimes standing on a normally safe branch will kill you if the game thinks you’re on the spiky ground below. I’ve also died while bouncing on a mushroom that was over a spike trap because the game thought I was under the mushroom for a moment.

Be careful with the edge of any surface over lava, poison, and spikes is all I can say.

W1,Z1 Death-on-Tree Bug?

Posted by: gengaluf.1729

gengaluf.1729

I don’t know what to do. I really can’t get further

W1,Z1 Death-on-Tree Bug?

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

you’re having latency/lag issues its where even though on your screen you cleared the jump on the games screen you continued to run and fell off into the spikes, and then that catches up to you and that causes the tree air death.

it does it a lot to me on w1 z3, with a jump pad over water, where i’ll just die mid air

W1,Z1 Death-on-Tree Bug?

Posted by: Lianu.1390

Lianu.1390

you’re having latency/lag issues

I was wondering if that was the cause of it. I really wish that wasn’t such a major issue when TM isn’t very forgiving to begin with. Good luck to OP and I hope you get a lucky, non-latent jump in soon!