W1Z3 Bauble collection achievement suggestion

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: The Ice Mage.4879

The Ice Mage.4879

Ok, honestly I just think this achievement is a bit stupidly unfair because of mainly one thing and to a lesser extent another thing….
My main problem with it is the fact that there are some baubles that you need to go through the hell of travelling the route to Moto’s Breath (or at least almost) to get…
Like, fine I get it, this bullkitten was made hard so that you really have to work to get that skill. It’s reasonable I suppose. I never got it in original SAB release (don’t think I even looked for it) but finally like last night or so after prolonged attempts I managed it. But now I’m here kicking myself for not trying my darnedest during the same session back then to get all the baubles….
I mean kittenmit, why must we be doomed to have to repeat this horrible trial within the zone, just because we want the bauble achievement, and because we could do say, both things in one sitting due to lack of time/stamina/etc…?

Finally the other thing that annoys me, but to a far lesser extent, is the fact that those kitten flytrap plant things eat keys, and there is a chest in W1Z3 where you have no choice but to hop over a flytrap with your key(s) to open it…I know it’s not too hard to get over those things w/o being eaten but still. :/

Anyway, my main problem as I said has been the baubles bein on those mushrooms as I explained in my first point. I wouldn’t be too disappointed if only that was to be changed and not the flytraps. The fact that I also just had a failed run of this with my GF does help me be any less kitten ed off either… And when I say failed, I don’t mean we tried again forever to get all those baubles that I think shouldn’t be there and never actually got them…oh no no no. I have had dulfy’s guide open in a tab for the W1Z3 bauble achievement and I suppose somehow we kittening missed at least one bauble somewhere else because we finally beat King Toad after we really thought we got them all. But NOPE, no achievement for either of us.
Really though, some other night , but not tonight, I wouldn’t mind going back and thoroughly, routinely, categorically combing through every square inch of this bloody zone IF AND ONLY IF I don’t have to worry about those baubles I referred to.

(edited by The Ice Mage.4879)

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

I have heard from other players that this achievement is bugged. I really hope they are able to confirm and fix it asap.