Wish SAB didn't have Achievement Points

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

While the first SAB was kitten cool for its novelty and harking back to my old video game days, I feel the second time is a bit too much. I didn’t get this game to be treated to 8 bit graphics content. Now I know that different people like different things, but SAB also has a bunch of achievement points linked to it and I feel I have to do it to progress.

Personally the SAB charm pales after a while especially since I did a lot of grinding for my skins when it first came out and I hope to never see it again. Just like Liadri…

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

So you grinded too much the first time, got bored, and now you wish it didn’t have achievement points so that no one else can get rewarded for their time playing SAB just because you feel “forced” to play it because of them? Can’t say I really sympathize.

AP isn’t THAT important, and AP will keep coming forever, so if it doesn’t appeal to you then don’t do it.

Posted by: Shoiba.2980

Shoiba.2980

You don’t have to do it for progress that’s for sure tons of other achievement points out there but if you’re OCD you’d definitely want to get it just the heck of completing the achievement especially if you want the title that comes with completing everything. It’s called an achievement for a reason.

Value has a value only if its value is valued.
~~Fake Russian Full of Lies~~

Posted by: Xamon.5783

Xamon.5783

Exactly! I don’t like the look, sound or even smell of it and I still feel forced into it just ’coze AN stuffed it with so much achievement points.