World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: endless identity.7532

endless identity.7532

So in Zone 3 there’s a big near the very end of the map with a couple monkeys in it and some mushrooms by a hole in the side to get you on top of it. Every guide I’ve looked through/watched says there’s 5 baubles up there but every time I go up there I only see 4. I think it’s keeping me from getting the achievement. Is anyone else having this issue or can help me fix it?

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: Lifeline.4018

Lifeline.4018

I do have the same problem. I followed a guide to the letter and this one bauble just wasn’t there, so I guess it makes completing the master of baubles achievement impossible at moment :/

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

I just finished the zone now. I followed the guide as well and I didnt get the achievement. I didnt see a 5th bauble. But i heard people saying there is a new secret location with baubles inside it that even dulfy dosnt know about….Would like some clarification.

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: De Dam.2961

De Dam.2961

this was changed with the patch from today, my friend did this BEFORE today’s update and he got the achievement following the same guide I followed today, together with my friend, TWICE, and I didn’t get a thing

Check out my Guild Wars 2 video’s, and more :)
http://www.youtube.com/dedam85

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: GeoPro.7530

GeoPro.7530

I tried about three times just now to make sure I hadn’t missed anything but didn’t get the achievement, two of those times while using a guide. Looks like it’s bugged.

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: LuRkEr.9462

LuRkEr.9462

I can confirm zone 3 is bugged. The problem is the 5th bauble is not on top of the horizontal log leaving you with only 198/199 at the end. Older videos have the bauble.

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: ultimaoblivionx.8706

ultimaoblivionx.8706

Yeah, I just ran through this Zone twice in case I missed a bauble. And I did notice there were only 4 baubles on top of the log instead of 5. So hopefully this is rectified soon. I want my title.

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: ZenChop.2873

ZenChop.2873

Same deal here, the fifth bauble is missing on top of the log. I tried twice with my main and a third time with an alt, no dice. Hope this gets fixed soon.

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: Ripred.4605

Ripred.4605

Having the same issue. Hopefully they fix this soon seeing as I’ve wasted 3 hours already running this area over and over again with a guide trying to figure out why I wasn’t getting the achievement

Stop calling me a cat! I’m obviously an over sized combat kitten…

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: De Dam.2961

De Dam.2961

I just finished the zone now. I followed the guide as well and I didnt get the achievement. I didnt see a 5th bauble. But i heard people saying there is a new secret location with baubles inside it that even dulfy dosnt know about….Would like some clarification.

In the comment section from a youtube guide someone said : you can’t do this zone in infant mode if you want the baubel achievement (keep in mind that someone said this in the COMMENT SECTION on YOUTUBE…)
Anyway if this is true (which it most likely isn’t) could you (you as in ArenaNet) put that information in the achievement ?
And last, I think it’s NOT true what you (you as in the quoted poster) said about the new secret area : I have found all the secret area’s today and got the achievement for it using a guide from the last time SAB was active, unless they made an unlisted secret area which hopefully is not the case or I will scream very loud

Check out my Guild Wars 2 video’s, and more :)
http://www.youtube.com/dedam85

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: Kazul.7390

Kazul.7390

I have tried this achievement in normal mode several times. Even after the patch I downloaded today still nothing (I was hoping it was the fix). It is all I need to get my title.

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: Tooton.1678

Tooton.1678

I’ve had the same issue oned bauble missing . its the 5th bauble on the log….. hopemthey can fix this soon.

World 1 Zone 3 Bugged?

Posted by: ultimaoblivionx.8706

ultimaoblivionx.8706