World1 Zone1 Tribulation Mode Chest Problem

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Rendstein.8051

Rendstein.8051

I finished W1Z1 Tribulation mode, just after I destroyed the cage I looted all the baubles and opened the chest to find the token but was then zoned all within a few seconds… There is a timer so I would call this my fault for not looking BUT I ran it all AGAIN (-.-) and this time the chest was already open so I could not loot anything from it. Now I have ran this twice and have 0 tokens. Who can I talk to about receiving my token and maybe a bug fix of some kind.

Posted by: Vince Ste Marie.2081

Vince Ste Marie.2081

Super Adventure Vince

Next

The token should have been immediately added to your inventory. Look for a green coin.

Rendstein.8051

It did not, I saw it in the chest but then I got zoned.

Rendstein.8051

I do not have it in my inventory.

Rendstein.8051

Ran this AGAIN this morning and there was no chest at all….

Posted by: Reacted.8190

Reacted.8190

Are you sure you’re running it on Tribulation? I haven’t had a problem with any chest, world 1 or 2.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

@Vince: No, I’m pretty sure you have to open the chest, Vince. I ran W1Z1 TM yesterday and I didn’t get the coin till I opened the chest.

So protip: MAKE SURE YOU LOOT THE GLORIOUS CHEST FIRST!

I do agree that the countdown to the next zone could have been increased though. Maybe 30 seconds.

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

You have to open the chest for sure, the tokens are not added right away. Which is why I hurry and grab my chest even before collecting the baubles around it.

Even though you were zoned and did not open the chest, the chests are still once per day per account. So if you ran it again before the daily reset, you would not see a chest at all.

Posted by: Vince Ste Marie.2081

Previous

Vince Ste Marie.2081

Super Adventure Vince

@Vince: No, I’m pretty sure you have to open the chest, Vince. I ran W1Z1 TM yesterday and I didn’t get the coin till I opened the chest.

So protip: MAKE SURE YOU LOOT THE GLORIOUS CHEST FIRST!

I do agree that the countdown to the next zone could have been increased though. Maybe 30 seconds.

That’s what I meant. There’s a chest in the chest (yo dawg) and that’s what deposits the items into your inventory.

Posted by: Xalugami.2096

Xalugami.2096

I’m assuming you didn’t have Autoloot on for some godawful reason; opened the Glorious Chest, saw the Token & Bauble Bubbles in the Unclaimed Loot window, and got warped away before you could click on it. That counted as your daily run for the day and you never claimed your loot so you couldn’t get it back til reset.

If so, why on earth do you not have Autoloot toggled on? If not, then I have no clue what happened.

Posted by: Goomby.9302

Goomby.9302

The countdown for the warp is too short. I died the moment the King Toad did, had to wait for the Game Over / Continue screen. By the time I got through all the menus, and loaded, I had to jump down, across the pads, etc. I just crossed onto the last pad and got warped mere inches from the chest.

I don’t understand why the rewards aren’t just given in a little side chest to anyone who did sufficient DPS on the boss JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE. ><

Posted by: RvLeshrac.2673

RvLeshrac.2673

The countdown for the warp is too short. I died the moment the King Toad did, had to wait for the Game Over / Continue screen. By the time I got through all the menus, and loaded, I had to jump down, across the pads, etc. I just crossed onto the last pad and got warped mere inches from the chest.

I don’t understand why the rewards aren’t just given in a little side chest to anyone who did sufficient DPS on the boss JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE. ><

Insofar as the rest of us are aware, that’s the intended behaviour. If you’re not alive when the boss dies, you don’t get the reward.

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Sorry for copying thread, but it may fir here:

okay, im lying a bit, i got the green coin, BUT ONLY ALMOST due to a design hole. This is a warning thread to others and to Anet to maybe prevent it further.

1.) after 2h + gem coin i beat w1z3 frog boss tribu hard mode
2.) as he dies, the game RANDOMLY KILLS me. ( probably melee + lag thought i went over leaf)
3.) PROBLEM:
I now have 40 sec time to get from check-point to chest, or i would be teleported and left WITHOUT THE REWARD FOR THIS HARDMODE !!!!,!,

I luckily got to it, but due to the well known recent perma-lag, i still died on jumping locusts 2x times, then made it with 10sec left to chest.
Now to prevent future nerve tragedies, please
A) fix random deaths joke
B) fix lag issues, i did my jumps good, i enjoy something hard, but the locusts are 75% unplayable
C) easiest imo….give the winner a pop-up to teleport away and/or remove chest and give reward as personal loot

I mean it does sound unfair and heartbreaking? Being forcefuly ported before getting your hard worked chest?

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Posted by: Goomby.9302

Goomby.9302

Insofar as the rest of us are aware, that’s the intended behaviour. If you’re not alive when the boss dies, you don’t get the reward.

The rest of us, eh? You can most certainly get the reward chest if you are dead when the boss dies. All you have to do to is run back and loot the chest, as being dead when the boss dies does not prohibit you from looting the chest.