achievements not counting

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

Previously today in the morning I killed every single assassin in world 2 zone 2 and it did not count. Okay I thought, I must have missed some. However I just completed Tiptoe. I’m absolutely sure that I completed it. I remember both location where you can run into hillbillies and made sure that none saw me. I just spent 10 minutes making sure not to die at the waterfall log jumping part. And I succeeded. However the achievement did not count. This is quite frustrating by now.

Posted by: Mario Lemieux.9107

Mario Lemieux.9107

Same has been happening with me. Just asked about the Tiptoe achievement and a Dev said they’re looking into it.

Frustrating I know. ><

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

Same has been happening with me. Just asked about the Tiptoe achievement and a Dev said they’re looking into it.

Frustrating I know. ><

“Become the master” will be harder to re-do than “Tiptoe”. :/ I would gladly re-do the achievement, but I’m not re-doing it until it will actually start to count. Really frustrating bugs if you ask me.

Posted by: Touketsu.2851

Touketsu.2851

I have also done both and neither of them counted. Killing all the assassins took way to long and i won’t be trying again until its fixed.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Hmm. Guess I won’t even bother attempting these ones until a later time, good thing I read the forum first.

Posted by: Niblit.7452

Niblit.7452

Yup, same thing happened to me, both for the Assassin achievement and the Hillbillies one (but for the latter a dev just posted they have a fix incoming, hoping it fixes this too!).