Posted by: Lumberjackth.3764

Lumberjackth.3764

world 2 health potions broken or something

bought a health potion for 300 baubles x.x

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

world 2 health potions broken or something

That was a potion upgrade. Now every time you use a health potion, it will heal 2 hearts instead of one. But health potions will now cost 25 baubles instead of 5.

If you wanted the “major in advancement” achievement, you needed to buy it anyway.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Lumberjackth.3764

needed health pots for shortcut eagles spent all my money x.x can’t get past this guy

Quarktastic.1027

needed health pots for shortcut eagles spent all my money x.x can’t get past this guy

Don’t stand still and you won’t get hit.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Lumberjackth.3764

can’t dodge bees to save my life

Quarktastic.1027

can’t dodge bees to save my life

They’re owls.

You dodge them by strafing left and right. No dodging required.

-BnooMaGoo.5690

Lumberjackth.3764

running from the last checkpoint to the eagle to die and can’t afford health pots to tank the bees kinda looking towards i need to start the aheivement over.

Lumberjackth.3764

omg i did it thanks for the help =D just strafed

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yep. The easiest way to avoid the owls on Shortcut Eagle is to stand behind his head, then turn around and look behind you. You’ll be protected from the owls coming from in front by Eagle’s head, so all you need to do is watch for the owls flying in from the rear, then sidestep them when they get closer.

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

Yep. The easiest way to avoid the owls on Shortcut Eagle is to stand behind his head, then turn around and look behind you. You’ll be protected from the owls coming from in front by Eagle’s head, so all you need to do is watch for the owls flying in from the rear, then sidestep them when they get closer.

Yes, this.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Shortcut eagle guide: It is the same pattern each time. You will be attacked from the rear by 4 waves of bees before the front bees come. While the bees come from the rear, just strafe left to right the entire length of the eagle. They have TERRIBLE leading mechanics so they will come nowhere close to hitting you. Once you have gotten through the 3rd volley of the rear ones the front ones will come around the same time as the 4th rear volley—> get behind the eagle head ASAP. You should still avoid that last rear volley. There will be 4 front volleys and then the rear volleys will come again, this time with 3 volleys before the front bees appear again. Do the same thing. Strafe left to right to easily avoid the rear bees. When the last volley (3rd volley this time) shows up the front bees will be coming as well, get behind that eagle head ASAP. Front bees do another 4 volleys I believe before the final round of rear bees, which consists of 4 volleys again. Do the strafe thing to easily avoid the rear bees, when you see the 4th volley of rear bees come through, get to eagle head ASAP and wait. The eagle will end before another round of rear bees.

If you follow this guide you will get through without taking any damage and at the very worst you will be hit by the final rear volley but will be behind the eagle head anyway so you don’t fall off. Remember, the bees only do 1heart of damage so you can mess up a few times as long as you are behind that eagle’s head.

Hope this helps.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….