finished tribulation mode W1z2 but..

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

didnt count toward achievement because i left before the countdown finished????

i did the level and killed the boss why have i to wait for the stupid countdown to finish????.

By the way, now we talking about W2z2 there are a couple of traps emplacements, checkpoints and mechanics that need some revision

(edited by nmoral.3876)

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

you should have known of the countdown counting towards your achievement when finishing world 1 zone 1 (aside from the various of threads on here about it) though yes, you have to wait until the countdown is over with. not all achievements do this. so just to be safe, always let it countdown.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Think of it like a two phase event. The first phase is get to the boss and kill him. The second phase is wait some seconds. The purpose of the second phase of the event is that the event automatically moves you to a different location when it completes so they want to give you time to loot things. You can’t get your reward before the event finishes, and that’s why you don’t get your achievement.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: Zeigy.5863

Zeigy.5863

What Kal Spiro said. Do you know the number of times I’ve given that second zone boss his killing blow only to get knocked off the stage into the acid water below? That countdown was the only thing that saved me from missing collecting the loot from the chest, and you know how hard it is to get those bauble bubbles.

Also, in tribulation mode, World 1 Zone 2. After you beat the boss it’s easy in your exuberance to forget about the trap in front of the hostage and get yourself impaled having you to go back to the checkpoint. You will be happy for that 45 second countdown timer which gives you enough time to get back to loot the 200+ baubles waiting for you.