gonna skip this one

gonna skip this one

in Super Adventure Box: Back to School

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

Different strokes, etc., but I have absolutely zero nostalgia for eight-bit video games. Didn’t like adventure box the first time, don’t expect to even try this version.

Y’all have fun. Maybe I can craft a legendary or level-up a mesmer.

gonna skip this one

Posted by: ehjhey.1894

ehjhey.1894

Okay, We’ll do that :I

gonna skip this one

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Yeah going to miss this one as well, if I wanted that sort of game I’d play “Leisure Suit Larry”.
Thought this was an MMO, not a version of Super Mario.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

(edited by Solid Gold.9310)

gonna skip this one

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

I skipped it the first time. I’m going to skip it again…and I do have nostalgia for 8-bit video games. I refuse to run anything that is ‘suggested: 5 players’. I don’t do content that forces me to form a party with others.

gonna skip this one

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

I skipped it the first time. I’m going to skip it again…and I do have nostalgia for 8-bit video games. I refuse to run anything that is ‘suggested: 5 players’. I don’t do content that forces me to form a party with others.

You could have done it solo, and you can still do it solo.

gonna skip this one

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Erm…you can solo everything in SAB.

That’s the default message for any multi-player instance (mainly dungeons) but it’s not like it’s going to kick you out if you enter alone. I’ve never played SAB with even 1 other person and I got all the achievements in World 1.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

gonna skip this one

Posted by: LucidJay.7803

LucidJay.7803

The sheer amount of lose in this thread is staggering.

gonna skip this one

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

I think I might also skip most of this event. It really seems like they went out of their way to make it more annoying this time around. Last SAB the nostalgia mitigated the frustration with lag and and horrible hit detection. This time around it just seems irritating.

I think I might just farm gold to get the skins I want. I’m just not really interested in dealing with being annoyed by SAB for them.

gonna skip this one

Danikat.8537

The sheer amount of lose in this thread is staggering.

Personally I think the attitudes displayed here are a lot better than what we usually get.

GW2 is a big game with a wide variety of different content, especially when you factor in the temporary monthly updates. It’s very unlikely it’d all appeal to everyone.

Recognising that (and that there’s a difference between content you don’t like and bad content) and choosing to skip the parts you’re not interested in is the mature way to handle that. What we usually see on this forum is people claiming that no one likes the new update, all the content is boring and terrible and a sure sign that the game as a whole is doomed and demanding that it be removed ASAP and replaced with their personal favourite content type.

The strange thing to me is that it seems to be more common with temporary content than permanent stuff. People are quite happy to simply ignore entire game modes, PvP or WvW for example, and accept that they will still get updates and other attention from the developers. But if they add a self-contained, entirely optional, temporary version of something already in the game (in this case jumping puzzles, previously things like PvP matches, dungeons, mini-games etc.) people are furious.

gonna skip this one

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

Yup skimmed dulfy’s and here, no thanks, pass on this LS. Is this to be expected every year? I hope not.

If anything I hope Anet has a team monitoring the player base that are actually participating in SAB, & weighing in if this is part of the LS to continue with.

JQ Druid

gonna skip this one

Danikat.8537

Yup skimmed dulfy’s and here, no thanks, pass on this LS. Is this to be expected every year? I hope not.

If anything I hope Anet has a team monitoring the player base that are actually participating in SAB, & weighing in if this is part of the LS to continue with.

If you’re thinking the majority of players share your opinion of SAB and Anet are going to be disappointed with the reaction, admit they made a mistake bringing it back and never do it again I think you’re going to be disappointed.

When it was originally released in April it was a bonus to the usual update, thrown together by a small team as an April Fools joke. It was intended to be a one-time thing.

We’ve got it back now because so many people asked for it. In fact that asked for it to be permanent and for all 4 Worlds to be released.

The fact that they’ve brought it back doesn’t mean it’s here to stay or it’s going to be prioritised over other LS updates or other types of new content, but it’s not going away either. It will be re-released again at some point in the future, probably more than once.

gonna skip this one

Posted by: Joopy.6547

Joopy.6547

This is its second coming (first was in April) and it’s back because enough people played it and wanted it back!

I know you’re entitled to your own opinion but just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be back >:P

I had to suffer all of last months Crowned Pavillion/Scarlet stuff that I didn’t enjoy (one lag-fest, map screaming event was enough) but didn’t come on here saying boo!

Sindarian Vagrants [Rune]
Covenant of the First Flame [Soul]

gonna skip this one

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

This is its second coming (first was in April) and it’s back because enough people played it and wanted it back!

I know you’re entitled to your own opinion but just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be back >:P

I had to suffer all of last months Crowned Pavillion/Scarlet stuff that I didn’t enjoy (one lag-fest, map screaming event was enough) but didn’t come on here saying boo!

Opinions on forums of content in a game, blasphemy!

JQ Druid

gonna skip this one

Posted by: Ilmatar.6709

Ilmatar.6709

Yes, I am going to skip this one. SAB is giving me horrible headache with all those flashing lights. I think they don’t purposly manufacture 8 bit games anymore, because of health hazard.

Those players that may have a tendency to epilepsy, should not play this SAB.