6000+ Baubles per hour! "Updated Dig spots!"

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Animen.8651

Animen.8651

This video shows 2 new Bauble Locations to add to your run!

So for those of you that saw my recent post on my route for farming baubles and skins this is the follow up for the people that didn’t like or didn’t want to use the create delete method!
This allows you to gather 6000+ baubles in a hour.
Hope this helps some people and as always let me know if you want to see anything else

(edited by Animen.8651)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Berkhof.5804

Berkhof.5804

nice vid, I will give this a go.
seems like a good way if you just want the skins for your characters and don’t care to make money selling them (as you cannot).

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

nice vid, I will give this a go.
seems like a good way if you just want the skins for your characters and don’t care to make money selling them (as you cannot).

Yeah I have another video showing my path for farming skins but found out a lot of people don’t care for that or don’t have the slots for the delete toon so made this video for them!

And thank you for your response and good luck!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Psycosi.4670

Psycosi.4670

Awesome, will be giving this a go

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

Awesome, will be giving this a go

Sweet! Glad to hear it

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Sinikka.2794

Sinikka.2794

Thank you so much for this! I don’t have time to do the complete Box most of the time, but I can fit this in really quickly when I get smalls breaks from chasing my daughter around.

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

Thank you so much for this! I don’t have time to do the complete Box most of the time, but I can fit this in really quickly when I get smalls breaks from chasing my daughter around.

Haha your welcome! Glad so many people are helped by this…..and I dont have a kid of my own to chase after…but my sister lives right next door and her 2 daughters just love their uncles house…lol so I understand =P

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Giles Marchand.6970

Giles Marchand.6970

If you go around the corner on the last dig spot in the video you can get another 20.

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

If you go around the corner on the last dig spot in the video you can get another 20.

Really? Ill have to look into that! If so that’s one I haven’t found yet thank you for the info!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Psycosi.4670

Psycosi.4670

There’s a spot with 20 exactly where you fall out of the shortcut worm, doesn’t really fit into the run in your video though i guess.

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

There’s a spot with 20 exactly where you fall out of the shortcut worm, doesn’t really fit into the run in your video though i guess.

Yeah I know about that one but same thing as the 50 one that requires the whip……just to far out of the way to make it worth while but thank you

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

Ty all agian for making this one of my most watched videos getting close to breaking 300 So is their anything else anyone would like to see? Gt the rest of the SAB achievements coming soon…..so anything thing else in game or a diff game?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Sir Bearington.4173

Sir Bearington.4173

you should go for all the baubles, helps out so much. taking the time to get a few extra is worth it.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Thanks. Very easy to follow and maybe we will get enough baubles for a skin. :-)

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Wow, cool vid. I wouldn’t do it on infantile though. At least maybe not until after I had the 7 daily Bubble Baubles (per character, not account for those not in the know) from the boss chest in my inventory already. Which of course that boss chest also comes with the 2% chance of giving skins as well, but only outside of infantile mode. Guildee of mine got lucky and got two skins from that chest in about three runs, or roughly 12-15 minutes time.

I’m in no way attempting to derail or discredit you or your vid here. As anyone capable of simple math can plainly see, your vid is true to its title. I’m merely saying I’d sacrifice that extra 3-4 mins to do the extra jumping and the boss fight for those free bubbles and the gamble of acquiring a free skin.

Some of the more popular skins are getting pretty decent prices on trade right now. I fully expect those to jump dramatically after the event closes next month.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

Thanks. Very easy to follow and maybe we will get enough baubles for a skin. :-)

Your Welcome

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Your Welcome

Where are my manners?… At what point did I become so overly critical that I forget a simple “thank you” and skip straight to constructive analysis? Bleh, you’d think me an Asura…

Thanks for the walkthrough. It was well and clearly narrated, to the point, and in short most beneficial. I tip my hat, sir.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: PolarTank.5902

PolarTank.5902

there is also another 2 x10 just off on a ledge in front of the 50

also its Bauble Bubbles not babel bauble

SUPER ADVENTURE TEAM GO !!!!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: PolarTank.5902

PolarTank.5902

I should note that your videos are well made. but alt farming is the best creating characters nets you a lot of chances at chest but having 6 toons running per day can net you 48 bauble bubbles in an 2 hours give or take.

simply by having all of them have a shovel and the wallet.

SUPER ADVENTURE TEAM GO !!!!

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

I should note that your videos are well made. but alt farming is the best creating characters nets you a lot of chances at chest but having 6 toons running per day can net you 48 bauble bubbles in an 2 hours give or take.

simply by having all of them have a shovel and the wallet.

Yeah I just made this video for the people that don’t want to do that. I have another video showing the alt farm.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: FourthVariety.5463

FourthVariety.5463

324 Baubbles in 4:30
13,3 runs per hour
4300 Baubles per hour
17,2 Bauble Bobbles per hour

Existing character speedrun:
30 Bauble Bobbles per hour + chance for extra skin

New character speedrun:
22,5 Bauble Bobbles per hour + chance for extra skin

Nice run, but I maintain, the other methods are still faster.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: OdinBudd.5298

OdinBudd.5298

This is a great guide, and a very well put together video. I have been using this method all morning (I have no alts, nor any desire to make them) and am getting very close to my first skin, so thank you very much!

That being said, I must point out that 6000 baubles an hour is completely unfeasible in this method. In order to get 6,000 an hour you would need to complete the run, including zoning in and out and buying the bauble bubbles, in less that 3:30 sec, which is simply not possible. My fastest time was 4:15 sec, which didn’t include trading in with Moto. A more practical estimate is around 4,500 bauble and hour, which is still great for me

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

This is a great guide, and a very well put together video. I have been using this method all morning (I have no alts, nor any desire to make them) and am getting very close to my first skin, so thank you very much!

That being said, I must point out that 6000 baubles an hour is completely unfeasible in this method. In order to get 6,000 an hour you would need to complete the run, including zoning in and out and buying the bauble bubbles, in less that 3:30 sec, which is simply not possible. My fastest time was 4:15 sec, which didn’t include trading in with Moto. A more practical estimate is around 4,500 bauble and hour, which is still great for me

Yeah alot of people have been telling me that and I agree. I did my math abit wrong I suppose.. =P

in Super Adventure Box

Animen.8651

New and Improved!!!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Icealen.3802

Icealen.3802

This is for the most part the run I’ve been using and it’s very efficient. I now almost have the 375 super baubles to obtain the skins I want.

I will add that I do one run a day in regular mode (not infant mode) just for the glorious chests. The rest of my runs after that are all infant style!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Malisouris.6045

Malisouris.6045

Thank you very much for this video Animen! I used your route and was able to buy a Super Staff for my Elementalist. I’m a casual player and wouldn’t have been able to afford a weapon skin otherwise.
So thanks