A grand Finale for SAB?

A grand Finale for SAB?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Shadowlancer.7102

Shadowlancer.7102

Q:

All good things must come to an end but “Josh Foreman”, will there be a grand finale for SAB?

What I mean is when the final World is open and completed in SAB, right before SAB goes away forever, will there be a Tribute of some sort at the end in Tyria? Like Fireworks, Parade, or a Special Item to be given to players?

I know we are talking about years from now but I just wanted to know if some special event will be held for SAB that’s in the works or part of the plan.

A grand Finale for SAB?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

The grand finale will be the server is shutting down in 3 minutes. Then once we return there will be that vacant spot in that little corner of Rata Sum and sadness will pour out upon the world.

A grand Finale for SAB?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

this brings a tear to me eyes already. : (((

am sure people will come out with their boxes of fun, and mini’s and weapons to celebrate in remembrance… until next time!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

A grand Finale for SAB?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Shadowlancer.7102

Shadowlancer.7102

@ akamon.2769

Actually that’s not the question. It was already discussed among SAB fans and some hints from the Devs and from in-game that there will be no pre-quel or sequel of SAB.

So once World 4 is open, meaning we save the princess, that’s it.

So my question is, will there be a Grand Farewell event when its gone permanently.

Ofcourse seeing that Josh has already viewed this thread and this section of forums will be closed in a couple of hours, I believe I already have my answer.

A grand Finale for SAB?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

That’s a nice thought and I didn’t think about it… Yes, it would be very touching to have followed it from the beggining and I’m sure Josh would absolutely love it too.

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

A grand Finale for SAB?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

For the finale, I hope the SAB glitches (as Asura gadgets often do) and traps a prominent GW2 figure inside. Panic ensues. Women weep. Children cower. Men wilt. We are then to venture within to rescue said victim from the clutches of 8-bit-itude.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)