Amazing for the right crowd

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Thedes.8794

Thedes.8794

Personally I think this is the absolute best content I’ve ever had the joy of playing in any mmorpg, BUT I am a huge fan of retro themed things put into modern day gaming. Just brings me back to the good days of my childhood. That being said, I have seen very very few bugs and it’s great quality content. I do not understand how people can complain about this?? It’s extremely well done and free of charge. I couldn’t stop playing it… I cannot wait until they release more levels and oohhh do I hope so much that they will contintue to put levels in the future and release it for long term use instead of just april. Though I can understand some people do not find nostalgia in this sort of thing…I do. You can’t satisfy everyone, but personally they see things the same way I do so this game is perfect for me. Sorry to everyone that didn’t enjoy it as much as I did, but to each their own. Anyways, great job arenanet! This new quality content monthly thing for free is really winning me over, keep it coming!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Jimaruto.5389

Jimaruto.5389

Great Event! Keep it up!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Concidering you don’t get gold, xp, skills, or really anything at all to improve your character, and yet I am still playing it for hours on end (mostly because I want the backpack and I NEED the acheivements) I would have to agree completely.

This is an awesome thing, but it definately needs to go away for a while at the end of April. Not for too long. This is a beta test, if I understand Moto correctly. I could even see this becoming an item you purchase in the Gem store. Get your own personal Super Adventure Box. Play with your friends. It’s a perminant consumable that when used places the box and anyone around you can access the game for 5min or whatever, once inside you can play for as long as you want/can before you die. Put a vendor inside the box, before the the entrance, that sells whatever game related items are available.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Shadowlancer.7102

Shadowlancer.7102

@ Kal Spiro.9745

Correction you do get experience, if the player dies and you are quick to resurrect them, at level 80 you get 1,270 experience.

Not only that, you can trade your Bauble Bubbles for Obsidian Shards, Crystal, or Philosopher stones dirt cheap.

If you are going for the Legendary.

Plus the skins in the chest are not bound to you which can be sold on TP.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Thedes.8794

Thedes.8794

Yeah it seems this is a beta version from what the npc’s say, which is awesome news! I’m tempted to youtube all the baubles, but I hate to do that :P Plus, I too am trying to get the backpack.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Fairymore.8609

Fairymore.8609

I agree this holiday event is by far the best i have experienced in any mmo. Everything else including my dailies have fallen to the waste side lol

I completely support the Living World team to continue focusing their efforts on this project. Dont let go of a good thing.