[Bug] Sticky Grass Eats Keys

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Maybe this is intentional to make zone 3 a true nightmare for people going for bauble completion, but whenever your character gets stuck in sticky grass or eaten by a flytrap, any key you were carrying gets devoured by the plant/grass. I presume this is a bug because it is terrible, so if it is would you please be so kind as to fix it!

Much love otherwise!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

I think it might be intended, you can always buy another key from the shop Also use the candle on the sticky plants and they will burn so you don’t get stuck if it helps.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: TheAngryLuddite.1834

TheAngryLuddite.1834

Pretty sure it’s intentional. You gotta be super careful in this level with the keys.

It’s just another one of their wonderfully punishing/trolly game design mechanics (like that trail of baubles in the first level that’s a suicide jump).

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I think it might be intended, you can always buy another key from the shop Also use the candle on the sticky plants and they will burn so you don’t get stuck if it helps.

Oh god, I had no idea. Thx for that. My key got eaten too. It was horrible.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: woopwop.9281

woopwop.9281

Pretty sure it’s intentional. You gotta be super careful in this level with the keys.

It’s just another one of their wonderfully punishing/trolly game design mechanics (like that trail of baubles in the first level that’s a suicide jump).

Just so you know Luddite, that is a doable jump. Requires precision spacebar control (haha, doesn’t that sound all spiffy, should make it into an achievement title – “Spacebar technician” for jumping puzzle completion), but doable.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: advurb.2165

advurb.2165

The suicide jump is easy if you dodge jump.