Super Adventure Box Appreciation Thread

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Latorn.4209

Latorn.4209

OH. MY. GODS. Can I get a “BOOYAH!”? XD

Honestly super adventure box is amazing!!! I know there are tons of threads thanking Anet for creating such great content… and this is another one of those threads! Feel proud guys, you’ve created something fantastic!! ^^

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Gaho.2804

Gaho.2804

/signed

Truly fantastic!

I only wish there were Super Dagger Skins as well!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

I think this skins suit all professions at least with 1. on the other hand guardians use EVERYTHING except bows

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

I found two skins in chests in SAB. Sold them on the TP, and made more gold with them than I usually make in a month \0/
Me is happy gamer.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Arcturus.5846

Arcturus.5846

Thank you ArenaNet!

So many nostalgic memories from the SUper Adventure Box! I would totally go homeless and spend money that wouldve otherwise gone to dorm rent for gems if you guys keep making awesome stuff like these.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Xevren.8397

Xevren.8397

Huge kudos, really fun stuff. I wanted to say that and I haven’t even posted on these forums before. Really, thanks!

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’m having such a blast. In fact, I got so involved in the Box that I totally forgot to watch Game of Thrones, which I’d meant to watch live as it premiered. I’m not a great jumper (never did finish Clocktower in hours of attempts) but this one is thus far within my skills and has so many little tidbits of laughter. Like the tapdancing spider. I had to ask my teammate if he saw it.

You guys understand how to make things fun. -cheers you all-