Super skins staying?

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Razzer.2635

Razzer.2635

Basically what I’m wondering is if the plan is to keep super skins obtainable forever, or if they will become discontinued along with this event at the end of april?

Thanks.

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: pencapchew.5432

pencapchew.5432

The skins you buy off the vendor will go, but the chest dropped version of them will stay on the TP till sold out. I’m sure the prices will sky rocket in May.

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Odin of Ark.4860

Odin of Ark.4860

You’re positive that the ones you buy are going? Like you have a quote or post saying that? Or are you just assuming.

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

If past events are any indication, it’s likely that you won’t be able to obtain the skins any more once the event is over. However, it’s possible that it will be reintroduced in the future with more worlds and more skins (this possibility is dev confirmed).

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Tanek.5983

Tanek.5983

You’re positive that the ones you buy are going? Like you have a quote or post saying that? Or are you just assuming.

Pretty sure that was referring to the vendor not being available once the SAB is down. (Meaning, if you want to buy one, get it before the end of the month!) I very much doubt the skins you already bought are going to go poof.

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Razzer.2635

What I’m asking is not whether the items will go ‘poof’ and disappear, I know they won’t.
My question is if the skins will become discontinued; meaning if there will be some permanent way of obtaining them, or whether this temporary event will remain the only way of doing so. Because if that’s the case, then this month is the only chance at obtaining these (soon-to-be) rare skins.

ElenaDragon was getting what I meant, thanks for the info – however I wasn’t around for previous events, so I wouldn’t know.

I’d really like some official confirmation from somewhere in regards to this topic, so if anyone knows something and can point me in the direction of such information that would be grand.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Razzer.2635

Bump.
Still in search of an answer.

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Assumption based on past events: the SAB will disappear on May 1 but Moto the vendor will remain in Rata Sum for probably a week after to allow stragglers to use their remaining bauble bubbles. Once the vendor disappears our ability to get the skins will disappear too.

Since Anet is planning on bringing back the SAB again with more stuff, I’m assuming they’ll handle the vendor like every other event because you can just hit up Moto next go round.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Razzer.2635

But past events didn’t bring any weapons/skins into the game, did they? Which makes you wonder if Anet really want to discontinue such a thing, making it ripe for manipulation and whatnot.
Also, I thought the additional worlds were to be released slowly throughout this month?

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Scrince.1897

Scrince.1897

I’m pretty sure the super skins will be handled just as the weapon skins from the Wintersday event. You can still find buttloads of them on the trade post.

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Razzer.2635

Oh I didn’t know that event brought in skins. How was that handled then? Are they still available to obtain from places other than the trading post?

Super skins staying?

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Noviere.7309

Noviere.7309

Also, I thought the additional worlds were to be released slowly throughout this month?

No, a developer has said they will not be adding additional Worlds this month, or next.

Oh I didn’t know that event brought in skins. How was that handled then? Are they still available to obtain from places other than the trading post?

No. You can only get them from the trading post now.