Thank you Anet <3

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Stefan.3049

Stefan.3049

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who works in Anet for this awsome Super Adventure Box. It’s really awsome to see something lets say old but new So guys thanks for this epciness. <3

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Hicci.8761

Hicci.8761

It’s April’s fool day. It’s supposed to be ridiculous.

On topic: I loved the dungeon! It was exciting and one of the most fun things in gw2 by far. They should use these same ideas on regular dungeons. More jumping and harder battles!

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

On topic: I loved the dungeon! It was exciting and one of the most fun things in gw2 by far. They should use these same ideas on regular dungeons. More jumping and harder battles!

The battle with the Toad wasn’t “hard” but it did require some thinking, something other bosses do not…

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Hicci.8761

Hicci.8761

The battle with the Toad wasn’t “hard” but it did require some thinking, something other bosses do not…

Hard as in hard for unorganized PUGs. I had done it before and explained it to my party but it still took a lot of deaths and mistakes from their part to get the hang of it.

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: douceline.2741

douceline.2741

Thank you, Anet! I totally adore the Super Adventure Box and the commercial made me cry with laughter. I love, love, love, love it so much. I’ve been spending lots of time in Orr lately, and this is a wonderfully fun break. Good job for everyone who worked on it!

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: agauos.8794

agauos.8794

I didn’t really care for the commercial butvthe Super Adventure Box is really fun. Amazing level design. Please keep this in the game.

Charr/Warrior – Level 80; Norn/Mesmer – Level 80; Charr/Engineer – WIP;
Sylvari/Thief – WIP; Human/Necromancer – WIP

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Highlord.7158

Highlord.7158

I completely agree with the OP. The Super Adventure Box had (and will have, once I’m back form work) me grinning like an idiot the whole time playing. The 8-bit midi music, the awesome world and art (all you Playstation-era kiddies can just go to hell. It looks awesome) and the gripping storyline is great. Interfere with MY picnic will you?! You and me, you kitten! One on one!

Only thing that would make it better is a proper rectangular controller (and some holographic Dagger skins. Seriously. What the hell?)

I’ve discovered a bug though. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right B, A <spacebar>, <Enter> isn’t working. :P

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Alkron.1345

Alkron.1345

I completely agree with the OP. The Super Adventure Box had (and will have, once I’m back form work) me grinning like an idiot the whole time playing. The 8-bit midi music, the awesome world and art (all you Playstation-era kiddies can just go to hell. It looks awesome) and the gripping storyline is great. Interfere with MY picnic will you?! You and me, you kitten! One on one!

Only thing that would make it better is a proper rectangular controller (and some holographic Dagger skins. Seriously. What the hell?)

I’ve discovered a bug though. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right B, A <spacebar>, <Enter> isn’t working. :P

Should do you good to know Dagger skins are coming so stock up on your baubles

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

This content is exactly what the players in pve needed. Something laughable, something to make them forget the non-sense outside, and just kick back with ridiculous cries like, “**** YOU MONKEY!” I’m sure a different team worked on this and the other teams working on pve/pvp/wvw are still hot on the trail to success. Now we get something to enjoy and tell stories about for the month of apirl

Thank you ArenaNet ^^

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

A couple of postings that were against the rules of the forum had to be removed. Please remember to stick to these rules when posting on this forum.

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

limited lives need to be added to normal dungeons too, haha! That’d be a fun mode to add

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: ocelost.4321

ocelost.4321

+1
Thank you, ArenaNet. Super Adventure Box is fun, and I hope it stays.

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: TheMagickDoll.7594

TheMagickDoll.7594

Super Adventure Box has to be one of the best experiences I have had in this game. Truly this is something that needs to stick around longer then April and continue to expand on for months to come.

Also, epic advertisement!

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Sev.5769

Sev.5769

Have to add in another note of thanks here to Anet in general for this update, and the devs that worked on it in particular. I was grinning like an idiot while trying out the box, and hope to get my guildies on later this week to run through the Super Awesome Adventure together.

The satirical commercial was a touch of genius, as well. Laughed so hard. Just goes to show that good doesn’t always have to be new and flashy. Thanks!

Sev Dreamweaver

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: MiloSales.8560

MiloSales.8560

Agreed. This was a great update, best I’ve seen in any MMO.

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Alkron.1345

Alkron.1345

Something laughable, something to make them forget the non-sense outside, and just kick back with ridiculous cries like, “**** YOU MONKEY!”

Are you watching me play o.o….Its always that one monkey….

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Ryujinshi.5618

Ryujinshi.5618

Thanks Arena Net. This was a really good end to my day. You guys put in work and it’s pretty freakin awesome.

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Mathzz.7501

Mathzz.7501

Truly one of the best PvE content and without a doubt the best monthly event yet. This actually made me return to Tyria again. I just love Anet for providing fun and creative content for us.
There is no need for a endgame if the monthlies are going to be similar. It’s pretty much new content every month, and unpredictable as it seems too.
I already can’t wait for the next worlds to be made, because this minigame is unique. Didn’t have this much fun since the BWE’s and the release of GW2.

Thank you Anet, you are truly one of a kind, in a good way. Keep on the good work :-)

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Scrince.1897

Scrince.1897

Thank you Anet!
Had a blast getting the Shield skin for my little engi.

Attachments:

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Toadslick.1426

Toadslick.1426

Just wanted to add my voice to this thread. A huge, huge thanks to the SAB team! The combination of enemies, secrets, and jumping is an absolute blast. The enemy and boss mechanics are just perfect. This is the most fun and most time I’ve spent in Guild Wars in a while.

I’m really looking forward to Worlds 2 and 3! The new skins are fun, but playing the SAB is simply rewarding in itself.

Also, it’s great to see Rata Sum getting some love. Thanks for not sticking another gate in Lion’s Arch.

Thank you Anet <3

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Wesley.4590

Wesley.4590

Would also like to add my thanks to ANet for SAB in this thread. It’s just great how you manage to make an 8bit world like this work within a beautiful MMO. You really have something special here. For what I’ve read, only a small team has been assigned to this project, so I’d suggest you at least double that team to make the future worlds even better! Also thanks for the awesome commercial and for putting the soundtrack on SoundCloud My girlfriend isn’t into MMO’s, but when she saw this she actually said she would like to at least try SAB because it looked like something she would enjoy too.