Thank you, so much.

Thank you, so much.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

This event has by far been one of the best events I have ever experienced on a videogame. Thank you for your hard work and making this event possible! :3

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

Thank you, so much.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Tauril.8504

Tauril.8504

True. While playing I was thinking “this is gonna leave some sweet memories” :’D

Thank you, so much.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Maoric.6132

Maoric.6132

Thank you so much for making the miniatures obtainable without resorting to RNG!

I have yet to try the Super Adventure Box yet because my client liked to crash in Rata Sum, but I look forward to it.

Thank you, so much.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: TheAngryLuddite.1834

TheAngryLuddite.1834

Seriously.

This is probably going to shut me up from complaining about a lack of new fractals content for, like, at least a month, if not ever.

By creating the box, you showed you know how to think outside the box.

And be awesome. Seriously.

Thank you, so much.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: LFk.1408

LFk.1408

Just wanted to chime in and say that this creation is a gem, ArenaNet.

To whoever had a part in this project, it is wonderfully done I’m excited to see the rest of the Super Adventure world!

Thank you, so much.

in Super Adventure Box

Posted by: Ent.1026

Ent.1026

my small group of friends and i tried our first fractal last night. it was tough, but we made it through! we were SO proud! and .. yeah.. it was only level 1. with 4 of us…
it left me scarred, but not unwilling to try more. i mean- for the good of the group, since everyone else wanted to keep trying others, i’d suck it up and plow ahead, right?

and today we log in, and find this event.

and we’ve all been like kids in a candy factory.
you see: we, like most of gw2’s player base, actually grew up PLAYING those awesome nintendo (etc) games. we stepped up to the Box, and got the fractal-ish entry popup, and our hearts sank. we all groaned thinking that it would be content just too far ahead of new players like our little gang….

but we stepped inside.

and we haven’t laughed this much together for —-- ever?
we were cheering each other on, and telling stories about games we played, and even when we died it was FUN.
not kinda.
but REALLY FUN.
i mean… hell? with squishy walls and a swinging axe?
two of us died ON PURPOSE just to see that!

thank you.

you guys must know by now that what you created is a hit... but it's more than that- it's an entity in itself, and it's EPIC.

:D HUGE CHEER