I need 2 more kills for achievement

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: CharrGirl.7896

CharrGirl.7896

I was about to complete my sky pirate achievements for mini and it kicked me out because of update. Needless to say I had to kill 2 more pirates (248 out of 250) but there is no way i can complete it now whenits over and it kinda makes me feel frustrated.

Just to note, I don’t have much time to play. I don’t know if I can keep up with so much achievements every few weeks.

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Wiol.6415

Wiol.6415

Me too!! only for 4 pirates >.<
And every time that i open the Achievement panel i see that it’s nearly completed!!

Bad joke…

Wyrdfell Guild Leader | Forum Wyrdfell

An italian guild on Seafarer’s Rest

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

More than that, there are still Aetherblades in the world. The Aetherblade jumping puzzle hasn’t gone anywhere, as such acheivements for killing them in general and killing them in Kryta should still be completable.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

CharrGirl.7896

More than that, there are still Aetherblades in the world. The Aetherblade jumping puzzle hasn’t gone anywhere, as such acheivements for killing them in general and killing them in Kryta should still be completable.

The Aetherblade jumping puzzle? Where is that?

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

They sent a letter to everyone in game to tell you where it is.

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

CharrGirl.7896

Yeah I figured, the one above Lions Arch. I’ve been there right now, killed 2 Aetherblades and they didn’t count towards achievement. Come on! :/

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

This is why you don’t wait until the last second to do it.

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

This is why you don’t wait until the last second to do it.

Oh I don’t have a problem with things that I am physically incapable of completing becoming unfinishable because of a content change. My problem is that the acheivement is still there AND the object I need in order to complete the acheivement are there, but for an arbitrary reason they no longer work toward the acheivement. And like the OP said, it shows up on my main page saying I’m just one guy away from completing it.

If it’s going to tell me I’m almost done with it, and I can still kill Aetherblades in Kryta I should be able to actually finish it, if for no other reason than to make it go away.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

ANet can go... away with their heavily time limited content.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake