Unfriendly Sky bug

Unfriendly Sky bug

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: DaRKJaGGeReD.5630

DaRKJaGGeReD.5630

I honestly done know how this happened but we managed to get boss down with time left over to do the achievement when we noticed that the red tiles that connect the boss platform to the ship weren’t there. If we tried to jump to see if they might have been there we fell and went into downed status in the boss platform… has anyone else experienced this? kind of makes me mad seeing as how there isn’t enough time with tomorrow being the new patch…. should have taken a screen shot of it…

Unfriendly Sky bug

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Clouded Judgement.7834

Clouded Judgement.7834

There will be a lot of people in this boat (not the bug) but without the achievement.
I have tried many times and been close or got it on 2nd+ times which by then is too late to get the achievement

Unfriendly Sky bug

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

I will most likely be one of them (with the bug). Already did it once and got zero credit and being 41 it’s been a bloody nightmare to even get people to take me, then they do, we do it and we get the bug out? -_-

(edited by Meriem.3504)

Unfriendly Sky bug

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You only get one attempt. If you wipe then you failed and have to start the dungeon over.

Unfriendly Sky bug

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Meriem.3504

You only get one attempt. If you wipe then you failed and have to start the dungeon over.

Yes we did it in 1 attempt.

Unfriendly Sky bug

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You have to beat it in under 15 minutes on your first attempt and the timer starts the second you see the cut scene between Mai and Horrik. If you do not see the bonus event in the top right corner when you beat Horrik then you either wiped or took longer than 15 minutes..

Unfriendly Sky bug

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Meriem.3504

You have to beat it in under 15 minutes on your first attempt and the timer starts the second you see the cut scene between Mai and Horrik. If you do not see the bonus event in the top right corner when you beat Horrik then you either wiped or took longer than 15 minutes..

Or it bugged out like, no bridge , or no cannon, or X something else didnt happen…

Frizz showed us how buggy it can get with him NOT reseting and constantly pulls people back into the boss room as they rez at the way point right into laser walls over and over… that was some major buggy stuff.

Unfriendly Sky bug

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/skypirates/Unfriendly-Sky-video

i did it 2 times yesterday. 2 rows 2 less then 15 min, 2 shots in airship

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

Unfriendly Sky bug

in Sky Pirates of Tyria

Meriem.3504

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/skypirates/Unfriendly-Sky-video

i did it 2 times yesterday. 2 rows 2 less then 15 min, 2 shots in airship

We are aware that you need to do it in 15 mins and what occurs. We are pointing out that it does not always happen. I do not know why people keep posting this stuff in this thread. When bridges dont appear among other things, theres something wrong.

(edited by Meriem.3504)