ATTN: Get started on the Karka Shell back

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: BlasiuS.8961

BlasiuS.8961

There is now 7 days remaining until you can get the Sclerite Karka Shell. So stop procrastinating and just kittening do it!

I guarantee some of you won’t listen, and will wait until the last minute. Then you won’t finish it for one of 8 billion reasons, and you’ll never be able to get the Sclerite Karka Shell. Then on the 29th you’re going to flood the forums with complaints about how awful ANet is and how badly designed their Living Story content is. Well, I’m telling you now to do it!

After the 28th, I will personally link anyone caught complaining back to this very thread as a giant “I TOLD YOU SO”. Let’s see how many people get caught.

(edited by BlasiuS.8961)

Posted by: Jaxichael.2590

Jaxichael.2590

This thread shouldn’t exist…

Thanks for bringing attention to the fact people should be getting their back piece,
but the karka shell isn’t leaving the 28th with the next patch.

Just as in Flame and Frost you had access to everything in the updates until the arc ended.

Also, both the karka shell back piece and the flower censor are advertised in the May 28th update page…

Jaxichael, Sylvari Engineer of the Night Cycle

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Yes this thread should not exist but it needs to. So many people don’t check the patch notes to see when content ends.

Just to clarify to those that see this thread, you have until June 4th to complete all achievements. Plan your schedules now so you don’t miss out for whatever reason. Do the karka tossing game now as some of the achievements takes some time to get.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)