Ancient Karka Shell

Ancient Karka Shell

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Will we see a decrease in the cost of this item during this event? I guess it doesn’t hurt to ask.

just wondering because this item its currently a bit more difficult to obtain than it’s ascended counterpart. Well, I understand if the item is kept high since it was an event item a while back.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Ancient Karka Shell

Posted by: FInN.7219

FInN.7219

I don’t think the Ancient Karka Shell itself will decrease in price but what is for certain is that the Karka Shells needed to buy it certainly will drop in price as they have a much higher spawn rate and with that more people are looting them. They’ve gone from ~6s to ~3s and its been less then a day since the update.

Ancient Karka Shell

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Yeah, I should have mentioned the price drop. It is kind of what led me to this post, even at 2.7s, it’ll still cost you 20+g for the shell, unless you have taken time out to farm some, which I have done, I think i almost have 150.

Actually, if the karka shells ever dropped to 1s+ I was definitely planning on buying them, but I don’t see them going that low, because they’ve become a prime target for tp flippers. (when they spike up to 3.5s+ that’s people reselling, or taking the opportunity to list at that price)

Well, i supposed the exotic version would be easier to get if you have plenty of disposable gold, but for me, not so much. (I’m saving for t3, and other things)

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Ancient Karka Shell

Posted by: Zellax.7821

Zellax.7821

Just remember u can use only 1 of them on a charactor at a time.
i have 2 of them was in the hope of using both. since they are unique you cant have 2 of them equipped.