Crab Toss Crying....

Crab Toss Crying....

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: ItIsFinished.9462

ItIsFinished.9462

So last night I tried the new Crab Toss mini game. After doing the first round, I was able to pickup on the different strategy’s to push my way to first place. By the third game, I hit first place. Good news for me. I got the achievement and I can move on. But, I didn’t want to move on. I was having a blast with this mini game. So I decided to stick around for 15 or so more rounds. Well, this is where the “crying” began. After consistently getting 1st place four times in a row I started noticing two particular players that were constantly ganging up on me hitting me with planks, fearing me, throwing karka shells, trying to fish line the karka crab from me. At first I thought it was two guys having fun trying to annoy people playing the game. But they weren’t targeting random people…..they were targeting only me. I laughed and continued playing getting 1st place a few more times. That’s when the private messages starting coming in with all sorts of hate and slurs. Again, after a few more rounds, they couldn’t hinder my awesomeness and eventually left. But not without sending me a few more choice words.

Has anyone else experienced Crab toss Crying? Is this considered grounds to report them?

Arrow Slanger »—> »—> »—>
The Never Ending Repertoire of Ranger Builds
Salt of the Earth {SALT} Crystal Desert© ~~Dragon Rank~~

Crab Toss Crying....

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Yessss, I hope you took some good screenshots, report them and attach them there, hopefully they’ll get atleast a 3-day ban and will learn a thing or too about respect.

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

Crab Toss Crying....

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

So last night I tried the new Crab Toss mini game. After doing the first round, I was able to pickup on the different strategy’s to push my way to first place. By the third game, I hit first place. Good news for me. I got the achievement and I can move on. But, I didn’t want to move on. I was having a blast with this mini game. So I decided to stick around for 15 or so more rounds. Well, this is where the “crying” began. After consistently getting 1st place four times in a row I started noticing two particular players that were constantly ganging up on me hitting me with planks, fearing me, throwing karka shells, trying to fish line the karka crab from me. At first I thought it was two guys having fun trying to annoy people playing the game. But they weren’t targeting random people…..they were targeting only me. I laughed and continued playing getting 1st place a few more times. That’s when the private messages starting coming in with all sorts of hate and slurs. Again, after a few more rounds, they couldn’t hinder my awesomeness and eventually left. But not without sending me a few more choice words.

Has anyone else experienced Crab toss Crying? Is this considered grounds to report them?

It can be frustrating even if it’s a game, but it’s a competition game like pvp so I kind of expect that behavior. You can report them if they were Extremely Harsh rude and outright awkward like Chicken and Waffle chips. There are times I get frustrated but only when I get run over or get hit by those baby I karkas? I go like darn it!

Afterwards when I got the game downpack I started getting in first place like you for a while then people started leaving xD the opposite of your experience.

Pineapples

Crab Toss Crying....

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I am absolutely one of those people that gets HUGE amounts of hate PMs in Crabtoss because after i got Crabtacular and Crab Toss Champion i just made it my goal to find fishing rods and drag people into the rolling Karkas, aaaah so much fun…

That and people always get really mad when you steal the crab, denying them first place and then throw it to the guy in second making them push ahead.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Crab Toss Crying....

Posted by: ItIsFinished.9462

ItIsFinished.9462

Last night I was having a blast and didn’t think twice about reporting them. Therefore I didn’t get any screenshots. I typically only report botters and gold sellers. I have never had any issues with people private messaging me calling me everything in the book so I didn’t really think about reporting them.

If those two guys spent as much effort in winning the game as they did in trying to prevent me from carrying the crab….they probably would have won a few rounds. Especially since there was two of them working together.

Arrow Slanger »—> »—> »—>
The Never Ending Repertoire of Ranger Builds
Salt of the Earth {SALT} Crystal Desert© ~~Dragon Rank~~

Crab Toss Crying....

Posted by: Gloam Drifter.9158

Gloam Drifter.9158

After winning a game I had a situation where a guy got the fishing poll and then followed me around just constantly pulling me down. He wasn’t concerned with playing at all. I snatched the rod from him at one point and he just broke crates until he got an egg, froze me and got it back and continued with it… wasted the whole match attacking me preventing me from getting more than a few seconds with the crab and then he still got a chest… lots of opportunities for griefing crab toss i suppose.

Lagg | Cat Six | Lögg | Heqx | Frame Loss

Crab Toss Crying....

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

..I might have done it to someone. Me and some other thief kept winning and I had just finished all the achievements from crab toss in that game, so I decided to celebrate by letting someone else win for once. I’m so generous

Crab Toss Crying....

Posted by: WatchTheShow.7203

WatchTheShow.7203

Happened to me too. Got first place, was immediately cussed out and yanked around with a fishing pole for the entirety of the second round. I’m wondering if it’s the same two people who harassed me, that are now harassing you.

Crab Toss Crying....

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Ugh, it is so annoying! I stopped using my Crab Toss Champion title because people were whining so much. “If you won it already, why are you stealing the crab from me?”, Oh, I don’t know, maybe it is because I still need the achievements for grabbing and carrying crabs? Or maybe it is because I LIKE playing Crab Toss?
I swear that I will never play it again after getting the achievements. It is fun, but the people whining all the time ends up hindering the fun. Can’t we get some kind of block while in the game? Like, competitors not being able to whispers to one another or using the /say chat while in the arena? Or both?

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

Crab Toss Crying....

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

Yep learned a few trick on crab toss by stalking the 1# on crab toss.And I got to be 1st as well.