Crabtacular issue

Crabtacular issue

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Why cant we display this achivement? What is the point of getting it if you cant show it off?

Crabtacular issue

Posted by: Minos.3450

Minos.3450

Personal satisfaction.

Crabtacular issue

kRiza krimos.1637

Personal satisfaction.

I dont feel any. On other hand i would have some personal satisfaction if i could show my acomplishment to other crab tossers…

Crabtacular issue

Posted by: Phoenix.7845

Phoenix.7845

On other hand i would have some personal satisfaction if i could show my acomplishment to other crab tossers…

I’m pretty sure no one would care. When chasing a crab you don’t have much time to contemplate other people’s looks or titles.

Crabtacular issue

Posted by: Minos.3450

Minos.3450

Why ? So that you can show to the world how great and amazing you are ?

I don’t understand this need for recognition, what are you expecting ? People giving you a standing ovation and throwing you flowers ?

PS : I don’t say this by jealousy, I got this achievement already (by playing Crab Toss normally) and don’t feel the urge to make the world know about this.

Crabtacular issue

kRiza krimos.1637

Why ? So that you can show to the world how great and amazing you are ?

I don’t understand this need for recognition, what are you expecting ? People giving you a standing ovation and throwing you flowers ?

PS : I don’t say this by jealousy, I got this achievement already (by playing Crab Toss normally) and don’t feel the urge to make the world know about this.

What would be difference to any other title out there? You mean to say that those who got “crab toss champion” after few games are entitled to show it, but far more difficult thing to do is just feeding one’s ego?
I want bragging rights, thats what titles are for…

“Champion hunter on my ranger because I spent quite a lot of time (and got a lot fun meanwhile) doing tourney with him and I find it suits him well.
Dungeon Master on others because it is the one I had the more fun doing in PvE and it’d be ridiculous to display champion hunter on them given the fact they aren’t rangers.
I mostly display titles I put a lot of effort in or I had fun getting.” – this is your post in titles related thread.
If you want to diplay title its because you had fun or put alot of effort getting it and that is alright, but if i want to display im craving for attention and have need for recognition? I call that hypocrisy…

(edited by kRiza krimos.1637)

Crabtacular issue

Posted by: Phoenix.7845

Phoenix.7845

If you want to diplay title its because you had fun or put alot of effort getting it and that is alright, but if i want to display im craving for attention and have need for recognition? I call that hypocrisy…

No hipocrisy here, you made it all up. He didn’t say anything about putting titles for fun. Don’t lie like thakitten is hard to treat you seriusly after such things.

Crabtacular issue

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

I took just under 2 hours for me to get it and it wasn’t challenging. I don’t see why a title is needed.

Crabtacular issue

kRiza krimos.1637

I took just under 2 hours for me to get it and it wasn’t challenging. I don’t see why a title is needed.

It took me 3 games to get “crab toss champion” and yet it can be displayed as title.

Crabtacular issue

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I do think crabtacular is more deserving of a title than crab toss champion even though the achievement is based on the failings of other players. Titles are supposed to be prestigious, something to work towards and earn so you can show them off. Thats what they were in gw1 and now that they finally display under peoples names in gw2 there is a reason to go for them again. Title grind is something to do, nothing wrong with it.

Crabtacular issue

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

It’s much easier to get crabtacular than crab toss champion, it’s just not worth a title. It just depends on luck and you’ll easily get it when playing against rookies even without ever winning.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

Crabtacular issue

kRiza krimos.1637

It’s much easier to get crabtacular than crab toss champion, it’s just not worth a title. It just depends on luck and you’ll easily get it when playing against rookies even without ever winning.

Its not hard to win when you are in arena with 3 other players. Its not even hard to win with arena full of players if they are rookies.
Also, fact that in almost every match ive been in there is somebody trying to persuade players to work together so everyone can get “crabtacular” tells me its not so easy to get if they have to beg for cooperation so they can get it.

Crabtacular issue

Iruwen.3164

That only tells me that they want to do it quickly and not wait for it. I almost completed all achievements now and it happened numerous times, even within one single game.

Crabtacular issue

kRiza krimos.1637

It also should tell you thakittens not so fast and easy to get if they need shortcuts. Those people just want to complete those achivements asap so they can get back to complaining about lack of things to do…they probably dont even enjoy crab toss itself =/

I completed all crab related achivements and “crabtastic” is last one I achived. Even if it is easy to get and it was just my bad luck, I feel proudest about getting that one. Why can’t we display it?

Crabtacular issue

Iruwen.3164

You actually convinced me, so I’m voting for the addition of that title now as well

Crabtacular issue

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

Personal satisfaction.

I have my right hand for that.