Disappointed in drop rates

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: cerberus.1937

cerberus.1937

I know there are a lot of people who purchased a great deal of gem store crates in hope of getting a skin just to be disappointed; is there any chance at all you will help the many people frustrated by this by allowing us to maybe forge some of our items we got from failing rng just to get 1 account bound ticket. This doesn’t have to be a cheap forge by any means, but I am sure I am not the only one disappointed at the non existent drop rate of the weapon claim tickets. Before we get the very few people in the game saying they got one on their first box, that’s great for you but the majority didn’t. those that got them, most didn’t even want them those that did most likely didn’t. Yes this thread will probably get ignored and will probably not get an answer, even so it never hurts to try.

Posted by: Shaiden.2389

Shaiden.2389

I thought you asked this very nicely. I am right there with ya man. I feel cheated and taken advantage of from these crates. Would love to see some acknowlegment from someone saying they have been listening, and are going to implement a way for us to get rid of all the stupid crafting materials and actually get something we wanted.

Posted by: Shaiden.2389

Shaiden.2389

That reminds me… They did something like that with Mad King event. You could use stuff you got out of chests to make more chests. If they implemented something like that for karka shells and all the other junk, it would make three groups of people happy.

1. The people who are… extremely upset about not getting a ticket after opening 100’s of crates, would get another shot.

2. The group that don’t even like the skins could hold onto there crafting materials and actually make some profit, since a good majority would be using there supply to make new crates.

3. Finally, the group that insists on the skins be ultra rare win also… as we all know that the extra chance to get a ticket from the new crates would still leave many without a ticket.

Just do it already, and make people feel heard.

Posted by: cerberus.1937

cerberus.1937

Well now that crates and all related items stopped being for sale, I assume the event is over. So now can we please get some closure in the form of a statement saying if you didn’t get a skin, we either do or do not have a chance now? Lets people move on and either keep faith that they will still be able to try to get one or abandon all hope and come to terms with their horrible losses. Some answer would be nice here.

thank you