Enraged Karka Queen question

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

Since this is a new permanent world boss, I was curious if the devs could give us any insight into difficulty level? I hope she’s as hard as Grenth personally, with fail conditions.

Posted by: Mathog.3157

Mathog.3157

After all four camps have been captured, a Crazed Karka Queen will appear outside of Steampipe Steading. Players will have 10 minutes to defeat her—which is no easy task!

- If the Queen is not defeated in time, she will escape and re-appear at one of the remaining player-controlled camps with full health. Players will have another 10 minutes to defeat her at the new location.

- If defeated, the Queen will drop a treasure chest that can be looted once per day per character for several chances at rare gear, karka shells, and more! The island will be safe from her attacks for a little while.

- If the Queen escapes and there are no camps under player control, she will retreat to safety. Players will need to capture all four camps again in order to lure the Queen out of hiding.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/community-news/a-guide-to-last-stand-at-southsun-cove/

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

Somehow I completely missed that. Thank you!

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

I hope she has a new model. This recycling of veteran karka models kinda sucks. :x