Event "Burn out the Karka Nests"

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: PCanineBrigade.4916

PCanineBrigade.4916

Engineers can use their own flamethrowers to do damage to the nests. Just sayin’ that I love this and please give Engi more love in the future.

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

So everyone with a torch should be able to do that, too? :p

(edited by Navi.7142)

Posted by: Mentalhead.5721

Mentalhead.5721

Didn’t know that, that’s great. Sadly, you need a zerg in order to do it properly, cause there are so many Karka.

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Well, not in Desolaton. There we can’t even touch the nests because of a bug since release..

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

Navi.7142

Drakkar-Lake experiences that same bug, too.

Posted by: Arkelia.2198

Arkelia.2198

the event is bugged too on Gandara :/

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Didn’t know that, that’s great. Sadly, you need a zerg in order to do it properly, cause there are so many Karka.

Depends. The numbers are based on how characters were present when the event triggered, apparently. Managed to finish it on my own today thanks to being engineer and slipping around the karka via the various walkways (the center nest can be burned from there). This likely because the event had spawned without any players present, and so had the minimum number of mobs around (and most of them level 80 poppers or hatchlings).

Navi.7142

I opened a new bug thread in the bug forum. I couldn’t find that they have announced any solution to that massive problem yet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Will-you-fix-the-bugged-karka-queen-event/first#post2188998