Feeling frustrated

Feeling frustrated

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Xehanort.4589

Xehanort.4589

I put every effort in farming crates till now, I dropped something like 20 crates but i found always the three graces of despair: flower, shell and fruit. Tomorrow this thing ends and I will never see one of those skins again. I hate your chest system and I will always hate it, that’s why I’m against spending my gems on crates. If you put tickets on the gem store i would have bought. I’ve never gambled, not with real money.

People don’t seem to realize that in game farmed gold is different from real life money, they sayi prefer working all day and spend those to buy gems than farm all day and buy gems with gold, since i gain more this way. Remember, now you have a work but tomorrow, who knows. So you better stop gambling money on these things.

What i wanted was a prize for my efforts in this mindless research for a ticket, though the game is unfair to his players. And now starting all again with dragon bash, pfff

Feeling frustrated

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

They really should provide you with a token after each attempt

i.e.

open a crate, get a token
get 30 tokens, you get 1 ticket

That way if you are unlucky enough to get 30 misses, you still are rewarded.

And if you end up with 15 tries with a ticket, you still have 15 tokens left over! And you might even be tempted to spend for 15 more crates!

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Feeling frustrated

Posted by: Xehanort.4589

Xehanort.4589

Would be a dream come true. You can put it even this way: achievement on open crates and at 15 you get a ticket (repeatable)