Is crab toss champion bugged?

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Jamin.6528

Jamin.6528

Q:

I was playing crab toss champion and I won. I went to look at my achievements and realized that the client did not recognize that I won.

A.net, is this achievement bugged? Whether it is or not, I would like credit for my achievement. The arena is laggy enough as is. I don’t want to go back in there ever again.

Attachments:

Lucromia Mukroc – Necromancer
Leader of The Hardcore Caravan [HC] – Blackgate
http://thehardcorecaravan.shivtr.com/

Posted by: Lydeck.5214

Lydeck.5214

No. I got the achievement. I’m on Blackgate.

Posted by: Xefyros.1245

Xefyros.1245

I also couldn’t get credit for the daily, even after winning 3 times. I did get credit for the the one in the secret of southsun category and have the title. Oddly enough, I didn’t win when i got that one.

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I am the last player holding the crab when the timer ends, why don’t I get an achievement for that?

Posted by: youjikun.9428

youjikun.9428

@Farzo: ^ I have the same issue, I tried a few times with me being the last one holding the crab at the end of the game (with being top player and without) but didn’t get the achievement (Crabtacular!) !!

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

@Farzo: ^ I have the same issue, I tried a few times with me being the last one holding the crab at the end of the game (with being top player and without) but didn’t get the achievement (Crabtacular!) !!

Well, the achievement says ‘’be the last man standing’’ and people here on the forums talking about the other players have to be dead (as in, the giant karkas should have rolled over them, and everyone dies, except you who is alive holding the crab)

That sounds really hard though o.o

Posted by: Manifibel.8420

Manifibel.8420

This is indeed bugged in some ways. I got the Crab Toss Champion title, and I only ended up being far from 1st place and my second game I was 3th place.

I eventually gave up, since it lagged so hard too.
Hope we get a hot fix something for this since I wanna play it fair ^^

Dungeons being about how fast you clear then compared to being able to clear them makes me sad.