Missing Achevement Points

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Textman.1347

Textman.1347

For the past few days, the achievement points have been buggy, sometimes not awarding you with the point once you complete the task. Although they seem to be fixed, another day of achievements will give us a better clue, are there any plans on giving us those missing achievement points?

It’s been a few days now and no word on what Anet is planning to do, so I posting here in hope to finding out.

Posted by: Textman.1347

Textman.1347

It’s been days, still no word. Anyone know if there’s a GW2 Customer Support phone number? I gotta look that up.

Posted by: azazil.9541

azazil.9541

Customer Support ? Phone ?

What you mean ?

This is Arena.NET

Posted by: Stormy Dragon.9210

Stormy Dragon.9210

It’s been a few days now and no word on what Anet is planning to do, so I posting here in hope to finding out.

I’m guessing what they’re planning to do is ignore the issue until the event ends on Tuesday and then tell us how sorry we are some of us weren’t able to complete it, but we can all kitten off because they already have our money.

Posted by: Shazirah.8350

Shazirah.8350

My Southsun crabtoss achievements are not updating as well.

(Maestro at) Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA]:
Resident Keg Brawl Premier League Champions
… with some WvW breaks here and there.

(edited by Shazirah.8350)

Posted by: Shazirah.8350

Shazirah.8350

I have been doing crabtoss in Southsun Cove for several days now to get the event achievements done. They refuse to update; my status bar for “Crab Toss Participant” “Crab-Carrying Competitior” and “Crabtacular!” have refused to budge.

Furthermore, it will not give me the Daily Achievement “Crab Toss Champion” when I win a full matchup.

(Maestro at) Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA]:
Resident Keg Brawl Premier League Champions
… with some WvW breaks here and there.