Not sure if it's been said yet...

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Vancext.5698

Vancext.5698

But thank you for making the Fervid Censer and Sclerite Shell account bound and not soul bound!!!

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

I absolutely agree! Great chance for very unique skins. And the accountbinding shows dev love for us altoholics.
If I have any complaint at all, it would be that I can get only one Fervid Censer, when I would have loved one for every Sylvari of mine. They are just too wunderful. The first ever backpiece I fell in love with <3

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Agreed! Thank you very much from all of my current and maybe some still unborn character.

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

They don’t bind at all ever?

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It would be pretty silly to reward 2 soulbound items for the same slot during the same chapter of an event. Chances are most people are going to do all the achievements on one character so one of them would be almost instantly useless.

But I agree account bound is much better in general. I do most/all the Living Story content on my main character but I often want to pass the rewards on to an alt who can actually use them.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

You know what would be even more awesome? After we got the achievement (and only then), make the items available for Karma. The 63k of the Cultural Weapons seems appropriate. Several reasons:
1. SAB gave me the chance to buy several weapons for many chars.
2. Karma dump, people have been complaining there are too few things to buy with Karma.
3. Altoholics will be very happy.
4. You need one transmutation crystal per backpiece to transmute it to baby-alts, so money to Arenanet and the dev who designed these beauties.
So that would be a Win-Win situation, yay?

Posted by: Tinni.4351

Tinni.4351

They don’t bind at all ever?

Only if you transmute them (which I did with the flower) but otherwise, no.

It would be pretty silly to reward 2 soulbound items for the same slot during the same chapter of an event. Chances are most people are going to do all the achievements on one character so one of them would be almost instantly useless.

But I agree account bound is much better in general. I do most/all the Living Story content on my main character but I often want to pass the rewards on to an alt who can actually use them.

Well they could have made it “bind on use” and still allowed it to be passed on to Alts but the true genius is that it just does not bind and you can pass it between characters indefinitely if you please.

My brain is shagging under the weight of changes… having six characters was not a good idea!

(edited by Tinni.4351)

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

yes thanks a lot i got a 2 chars whomneither has gotten to level 80 that fit those items perfectly so im saving those items for those chars

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It’s still not perfect, because if I wanted multiple Sclerite Shells/Censers for my characters I still couldn’t get them, but I agree this is a step in the right direction. Fortunately I only have one Sylvari so she gets to huggle the Fervid Censer all day.