The good and The bad

The good and The bad

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: Torca.5162

Torca.5162

What I saw as good:

• The events are really done good here, each instigator dropped a chest every time and you received a lot of karma on completion.
  • Each NPC (setlers/consortium) had n chance to drop a mini pet/exotic/supply crate
  • The considerible MF or Gold increase buff (most did choose the MF)
  • Dungeon was something completely new and interresting
  • Every player has/had a chance to get the unique back packs and everything is do able

What I saw as bad:

• Too much focus with achievements was placed on crab toss and on something that was developed by 1 person in a few hours where you couldn’t even enter with your friends to play with them, and ping matters.
  • Backpacks arn’t alt friendly (you only get the 1 back pack skin and you are done)
  • Low chance of getting a weapon ticket (RNG frustrates players esp if its temp content, luckily I did not want any of the skins)
  • The new content brought in on 4 June can be called a disaster due to bugs
  • The merchant doesnt bring any new content into game and people had high hope for buying skins.
  • Dungeon solo only gave reward once which I enjoyed more than running with the group to do null

All and all before update of the 4th June southsun cove was a blast and I missed running with fellow players doing the settler events and getting the chest from the instigators. The thing is that people got rewarded for their participation and that loot was garrenteed. The vibe of the players was really enjoyable and even my guild had a great lot of fun and it will be missed. Although the 4 camp events is really immense – the rewards feel diminished and you have no need to do the queen more that twice a day.

This is my input and I had mostly great fun