Two more hours... Karka queen

in Last Stand at Southsun

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Two more hours until reset. I don’t want to lose the chance at the Settler armor I’ve saved for. Queen is being successfully done, or just finished anywhere?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

The queen event and armour seller are going to be a permanent addition to the Southsun map, so still accessible after the Dragon Bash patch arrives.

Edit: that being said, if you are looking for a server where she is active just so you can go kick her in the shin I suggest you check out this handy table – this is the NA one, you may need to select EU.

http://us.gw2stuff.com/en/events/us

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

(edited by Lexy.3912)

KStudios.2850

But who in their right mind is going to do Queen after the end?

Me… and probably me alone.

T.T

Yumiko Togashii

Posted by: Black Wolf.7348

Black Wolf.7348

the karka queen gives 2 items in the daily chest. so all who do the dragons and other world events/temples will do the karka event.

KStudios.2850

The event has passed. I’m still sitting in Southsun… Nobody is doing settlement runs… I want my Settler armor, or I’ve farmed 300 shells for nothing…

Yumiko Togashii

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Give it a couple of days for the shiny to wear off from the new patch and people might start doing it again. Holding the camps is more effort then most pre-events, but then again the queen also gives two rares for certain.

KStudios.2850

Give it a couple of days for the shiny to wear off from the new patch and people might start doing it again. Holding the camps is more effort then most pre-events, but then again the queen also gives two rares for certain.

Maybe…

Right now, I just feel betrayed, gipped, like an idiot for getting so excited for new gear and farming 300 shells just to find out today was the last day… In short, generally awful. Self-induced heartbreak, lol.

Yumiko Togashii