7 invasions, 0 successes vs Scarlet.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Cmon Anet, you should have known that the idea of giving people champions that distracted people from the actual events would do exactly that. There is no way to complete the defeat of Scarlet with lootcommandants chasing the mobs for their oh-so-precious champ loot chests.

Some of us are trying to get the achievements here.

What you are doing is dividing the community. You ought to log in and see the vitriol and abuse in chat.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: gaspara.4079

gaspara.4079

I did 3 last night and all 3 were completed including beating Scarlet. One of them even had 12 minutes to spare.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ghettogenius.9174

ghettogenius.9174

That sucks you’re having problems completing. I was worried about this myself when the event began but so far I’ve been 4 for 4 .. though two of those came down to 20 seconds!

Maybe try guesting to another server? I’m on Darkhaven and there hasn’t been too much farming going on here, but like I said they have been close calls.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

I only had time to participate in one last night but we finished it with like 10 minutes to spare and I got 15-20 delux boxes to boot.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

I’ve done 6 invasions so far, out of them only 1 have failed to get Scarlet and was because I joined the map late (switched characters twice before zoning in) so the overflow was half empty plus it was on fireheart rise that is more difficult to move in because of all the mobs keeping you in combat. Two of them got scarlet with less than 1 minute left, but we still got it..

And TBH other than few people saying “we’re not gonna make it” from time to time I haven’t experienced any of the vitriol you did in map chat, maybe it’s the time I play or something (late at night).

That sucks you’re having problems completing. I was worried about this myself when the event began but so far I’ve been 4 for 4 .. though two of those came down to 20 seconds!

Maybe try guesting to another server? I’m on Darkhaven and there hasn’t been too much farming going on here, but like I said they have been close calls.

I don’t think guesting would make any difference unless you manage to get on the non overflowed map, AFAIK (I might be mistaken, though) the events happen at the same time on the same map on every server, the overflows are created with people from all servers.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

(edited by locoman.1974)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I did 7 or 8 Invasions last night, and only one of them failed. The fastest had also about 15 minutes time left

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Ilien.5302

Ilien.5302

I never managed to complete a single one of them :/

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Maybe your server just stinks?

I have done well over 10 events and only failed 1 of them – that was the first one I did where no one had a clue on mechanics.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

On jade quarry, we never have a problem finishing these maps. With 15 mins to spare. Just takes time for people to realize they need to spread out and follow what is listed to be attacked next.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

In my experience there’s about a 75% chance of succeeding the event. Yesterday I was in an overflow, and we downed Scarlet exactly when the timer hit zero.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: cgnius.8539

cgnius.8539

Succeeded on 4 out of 5 so far. The one I failed was on a map which I, and numerous others, hadn’t been to before, so it was difficult to waypoint

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

What server is that OP, remember not to go to that one then

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: jobah.7241

jobah.7241

Cmon Anet, you should have known that the idea of giving people champions that distracted people from the actual events would do exactly that. There is no way to complete the defeat of Scarlet with lootcommandants chasing the mobs for their oh-so-precious champ loot chests.

Some of us are trying to get the achievements here.

What you are doing is dividing the community. You ought to log in and see the vitriol and abuse in chat.

Even when the players themselves are the problem, people are whining about Anet.
Cry on, baby, cry on.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

The problem is bad design and dumb players Jobah. Its partially ANet’s fault and part ours.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

What is your server? In DB, None had failed in all I participated (And yes, we farmed a lot of champions, around of 30 bags per event). If you are getting problems with the players in your server (Yes, this is fault of players, not of A-net), you’re welcome to join in DB or other good servers, sadly, I’m not sure if you can perma transfer due its high superlotation.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

I’ve had 5 out of 5 succeed and one with three minutes to spare. We had really good commanders in four of those and players who stepped up to cover a crappy commander in one.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.