ATTENTION everyone who has the 12/13 glitch

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zero Requiem.5908

Zero Requiem.5908

Don’t bother making a support ticket. they just say they know about it to you and direct you to the forums.

I cant find an official response to the problem in the forums. So basically we are left alone to speculate.

Unless someone else knows of a thread with an official response to this problem can SOMEONE from arenanet make an official statement please?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: FangedTerror.3852

FangedTerror.3852

This is the post that helped me when I was stuck. Page 3 has the relevant information.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/merged-Invasion-Canceler-not-advancing/first

Apparently the champion twisted clockwork baddies are the key. Even though I was never one who ignored the portals and thought i always got a least one of these champions each map it happened to me. Once I started recording which zones again after defeating a champion I got it on the third map.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Never.8571

Never.8571

Great. Now I have to go back through all the maps, because I don’t remember which maps I destroyed a Champ clockwork?

Guess I won’t be moving beyond 12/13.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

This is the post that helped me when I was stuck. Page 3 has the relevant information.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/merged-Invasion-Canceler-not-advancing/first

Apparently the champion twisted clockwork baddies are the key. Even though I was never one who ignored the portals and thought i always got a least one of these champions each map it happened to me. Once I started recording which zones again after defeating a champion I got it on the third map.

At least ANet told everyone about this up front. Oh wait …

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Puddles.6385

Puddles.6385

I’ve done all of this. On every map. At least twice. All since being at 12/13.

This info may help some people, but the rest of us are legitimately bugged.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Azraeel.1238

Azraeel.1238

I am still stuck at 12/13, and still don’t know which ones am missing, anet should just check their logs and give credit to whoever finished the areas!!!!!!!

80 Necromancer (Main) | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 80 Warrior
Engineer and Elementalist in progress…

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Miflett.3472

Miflett.3472

Same here for the 12/13 glitch. I know for a fact that I have completed at the very least one main event for each zone. This is pretty terrible – taking the fun out of playing and replacing it with blinded grind. At least put the effort into it and make a zone UI.

Leader of Grim Omen [GO]

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

I guess I lucked out. I was stuck at 11/13 although I had completed everything but the mysteriously rare Dredgehaunt event (never saw it during playing hours the ENTIRE event period, until tonight). Tonight, Dredgehaunt triggered just after another repeat event. I really didn’t want to do two of these hideous, chaotic, disconnecting at 45 minutes, lag fests in a row, but I figured it was my last chance, even though it appeared I’d finish the whole event with 12/13. Beating all odds, I managed not to be disconnected during the event (what was THAT all about? weird and unexpected), and completed the event. I immediately got my reward for 13/13. So when things seem completely illogical and hard to understand in GW2, remember that 12=13 and everything will fall into place.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

The advice above did nothing for me. Did each map several times. Some of them afk’ed, some of them farmed, some of them attempted to close portals and win. Stuck at 12/13 for a week and it sucks.