BUY ALL THE GEMS - Gemstore Items Returning

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Chrisplosion.3756

Chrisplosion.3756

Preview sites are claiming for 10 days, old gem store items and weapon skins are returning for a limited time.

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=32871

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

with what? i dont have any money, they nerf anything that you can make money off of

Are you Shpongled?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

with what? i dont have any money, they nerf anything that you can make money off of

That’s why you buy gems with cash.. I know, I’m in the same boat as you.. I can’t believe its gone so high that 30+ gold is now 800 gems.. I remember when it was 30 silver for 100..

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Khados.8147

Khados.8147

Yes! Hopefully I can get the unlimited molten pick to finish off my set.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Does this include items like Rich Dragon Coffers and such? Meaning access to weapon skins (if one gets lucky, that is)? Only thing that would interest me from past items would be another Fused weapon skin, but i guess those won’t become available as they came from Black Lion chests if i remember correctly.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

This is one of the most ridiculous complaints I’ve seen on this forum. Right now, money is easier than every before to make. Faceroll mobs in the Pavillion for incredibly high profits, faceroll champions in Orr or Frostgorge with the zerg for incredibly high profits, run dungeons, they are more profitable than ever before. Granted the gauntlet farm got hit again, but that was one of the worst farms ArenaNet has allowed.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

So far they’ve only nerf’d the most repetitive farms there are. I honestly can say that I feel no sympathy with people who feel upset about this.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: yoshoken.9432

yoshoken.9432

Er.. why not just buy Gems with real money when this happens..?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Calmwinds.4753

Calmwinds.4753

is there a truth to this link? Would be nice to get a confirmation. I need the Wintersday mini pets!!!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Avatara.1042

I wish I could downvote this post.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I just hope they bring back the infinite gathering tools. I wanted to kick myself when I realised shortly after the last one stopped being available that my main character is probably going to be jumping randomly between maps for the rest of the time I’m playing this game and carrying all the right gathering tools gets really annoying.

Ideally I’d like a version without the silly animations, but at this point I’ll put up with it to avoid having a bag full of tools.

2 possibilities.

1) A lot of people may, for a variety of reasons, not have real money to spend on gems. I know I’ve been waiting for my electricity bill to hit before I decide what non-essential purchases I can make this month and I’m sure I’m not the only one in that position.

2) Many people, again for various reasons, can’t or won’t spend money online. I know credit/debit cards from some countries don’t work and gem cards aren’t always available there. Other people don’t have a card they can use. Remember the age rating for this game is 12+, and last time I checked you have to be 16 to have any kind of bank card. I don’t know about you but I know what my parents would have said if I’d asked them to let me use their card to buy virtual items in a game and they’re both quite willing to use other forms of online shopping. (Even now they’d probably disapprove, but luckily I don’t need to tell them.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Does this also include Brahams shield?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

That’s why you buy gems with cash.. I know, I’m in the same boat as you.. I can’t believe its gone so high that 30+ gold is now 800 gems.. I remember when it was 30 silver for 100..

Given just how much inflation has actually gone into the economy, Gems should really be closer to 5g per 100… The only reason they’re not is b/c there seems to be an unexplainable “market correction” of roughly 15% during most Friday resets.

It’s definitely not an issue of “they nerfed everything!” … It’s just an issue of Disparity.
There’s a small group of coordinated farmers and flippers who have all the money, and a large group of casuals who keep beating their heads against the wall doing the same zergy farmy activities over and over again making less and less gold, expecting different results while the actual Income gap just grows wider and wider.

(edited by ilr.9675)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Does this also include Brahams shield?

The way I read it, that’s one of the few items I’m most confident will be returning.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: My Dead Characters.9517

My Dead Characters.9517

Given just how much inflation has actually gone into the economy, Gems should really be closer to 5g per 100… The only reason they’re not is b/c there seems to be an unexplainable “market correction” of roughly 15% during most Friday resets.

I think its the wvw player like myself who stock up on siege and stuff by buying gems and converting to gold:D

Commander Legends of Woe
fissure of woe
Leader of legends of traumatic stuff[LoTs]