Bugged Map 12/13 FIX your game.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

EDIT: 4th time no achiev. sigh

3 times ive tried Timberline Falls 3 times ive failed to get the achiev ive killed Scarlet twice last run i killed at least 3 champions of each event.

always got gold in the events and its the only map its missing GOOD thing i did FOR MYSELF because we dont have an Achievement tracker the list since start because i knew something like this could happen.

PLEASE ANET i beg you FIX this EVEN MORE if the map is RANDOM! god knows when i can do TF again just to see if i can get it.

WHY DO SOMETHING RANDOM IF IS NOT EVEN FUNCTIONAL?.

/rant.

-Dredge Haunt Cliffs

-sparkfly fen

-lornar pass

Fireheart Rise

-harathi hinterlands

-blazeridge steps

-bloodtide coast

-frost gorge

-mt maelstrom

- field of ruin

-gendarran fields

-Iron marches

as you can see the only one i need is Timberline Falls

(edited by Denial Of Service.5732)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Claridiana.5230

Claridiana.5230

I had a similar issue, but in my case it was Lornar’s Pass, that didn’t count the first time i did it. Only the second try granted me the 13/13 achievement.

Lillizypp – Asura Mesmer
[Soul] – Ring of Fire

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

I have a similar issue with this achievement, but I have done all maps, some 3 times over. I can’t see which one I’m missing so I’m guessing and hoping it’s the one that I’m doing to get that achieve.

A lot of the maps I’ve noticed you’re doing back-to-back (Fields of Ruin, Dredgehaunt Cliffs, Bloodtide Coast, etc.) are some of the ones I’ve noticed which look like more RNG. The last thing we need is another RNG achievement, please fix it this is getting rather frustrating. All we need is a guide to tell us which maps we’re missing for this and you’ll have a lot of us out of your hair.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

If you see it come up, can you quickly Guest over to JQ? I just did it there now and it counted.

I would’ve been pretty peeved if it had not had counted so if it happens in TF again, try coming to JQ. All the best with it though, try to keep your keyboard outta the monitor in the meantime, even though it feels it belongs there.

Cheers
– Pilot.

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

again, i’m waiting for harathi and sparkfly. do i have to camp within the game and check every hour that they’ll be up? though at this point in time, i don’t have a ebtter alternative as to how the “system” could have run… oh wells lol.

i had to do bloodtide coast twice. hopefully you get lucky and keep seeing timberline pop up and keep doing it until you get credit. wish i had an option with more substance.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Clockwork Chaos

Denial Of Service.5732

4th time no achiev just perfect

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kitabake.8291

Kitabake.8291

I’ve done GOZZILON of times every map, i completed all of them succesfully and still 11/13
Arena pls fix this, i’m achievment hunter and i really hate missing achivs.
If i miss when i can’t handle it’s ok.. but when it’s gliched and it’s not my fault then it’s starting to get nasty. Help, fix, plox.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Punked.8263

Punked.8263

Just fix this or make the achievment on 12/12… cuz it’s annoying right now. Some ppl are unable to camp whole day hoping for the missing map cuz they have work and social life, but the stupid thing is that even if u DO camp the event rotation and the map pops out u end up with nothing just because it’s bugged… It’s 13 maps which u have to complete for an achiement, each of them costs u 1 hour (+ the time for the next spawn) now add the times u get the maps bugged ~16-17h ingame for ONE achievment??? I remember you were talking of “we want ppl to have fun playing Guild Wars 2 and no grind” etc. No fun farming so many hours for 1 achiement with enormous zergs and low fps. You need to reconsider the way living story is heading to.

(edited by Punked.8263)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Valior.4712

Valior.4712

Same problem here, stuck at 11/13, going through every map again with no luck. I guess it’s the usual Piken bugging.

Pike ‘n’ Square
Nythanryn Zior, human necromancer | and others

(edited by Valior.4712)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Boogie.5982

Boogie.5982

Ive got 8/13 and im 100% sure that the only map i did not done is the Fireheart Rise. Most maps i did even two times. The achievement is bugged.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Looks like I only need gendarran fields, but I never even seen that one since the first day(bugged out on that day).

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Stuck on 12/13 for several days now… have repeated all zones (not all successfully) and still can’t find number 13. Any tips?

People say you don’t need to succeed and complete the event however of the 12 I have done, I’ve only got credit once for failing, others I got no credit if it failed.

It’s also becoming increasingly more difficult to succeed as time goes on because people care less and less about anything besides FARMAETHERBLADES.

I will buy moar gems if Anet tell me which one I’m missing

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: kerk.6852

kerk.6852

I’ve done GOZZILON of times every map, i completed all of them succesfully and still 11/13
Arena pls fix this, i’m achievment hunter and i really hate missing achivs.
If i miss when i can’t handle it’s ok.. but when it’s gliched and it’s not my fault then it’s starting to get nasty. Help, fix, plox.

Same for me, i am sure i made 2-3 times all maps but i am stuck on 11/13.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

The frustrating thing is despite doing invasions all day and constantly checking for ones that I can’t confirm added to my achievement, I know I’ll still be stuck on 12/13 after the achievement disappears and there will be no fix to help this issue.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Sini.6510

Sini.6510

Could we get a comment from Anet on this? At the very least we need to know which map(s) we’re not getting credit for. I’ve been at 12/13 since last week, and I’m pretty sure I’ve completed each map at least 3 times.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

You should most likely report this in the bug section.

Lots of people have the 13/13 done so it could be isolated to certain PC’s, or servers or something.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Finished my 13th diff zone today, but didn’t get the achievement. Seems an odd bug

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

For me frostgorge dindt counted last time.. Now im waiting like @#$%^ to access frostgorge again and finish that arch. But i also rebember that i had to make lornar pass 2x to count it.

I think that rng invasions are bugged on its own.. In my playtime i see maguuma maps about..all the time

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

I was pretty sure I’d done all the maps but not completely sure… but it was confirmed when the 13/13 finally popped and I got a single shoulder scrap as a reward at the same time.

A different achievement that bugged on me was in the Queen’s Gauntlet. Killed the slime at the very last minute and got credit for the boss fight daily, and the the quest updated as succeeded… and I got teleported back to the announcer after getting dumped, but I didn’t get the achievements for gambits. Had to do it again.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Chidori.9483

Chidori.9483

In order to fix the game they need to have more information rather than “it’s not working”. I got all 13 maps on the first try.

Perhaps listing the time, map, and server as well as the character class and level you completed the invasion on but did not get the achievement will shed some light as to why some people are getting credit and others are not so the Devs can fix the issue.

Edit, looking in the bug forum I found this:

Hi guys,

After some careful investigation of these achievements, we believe there are a few technical restrictions and communication issues that are causing the problems here.

First, Molten and Pirate events do not grant achievement credit. This means that if you hop into an invasion right as scarlet spawns, or if you spend an entire invasion on pirate and/or molten events, you will not get achievement credit for that map.

Second, disconnecting during an invasion seems to have some odd effects on participation credit, especially if you end up switching maps in the process (i.e. moving to a different overflow). You should still get credit if you participate in at least one watchwork event after reconnecting, but if you disconnect, you should assume your participation credit up to that point has been lost. This is far from ideal, but it would be a code-level fix, and we wouldn’t be able to get it in before the end of the event.

Lastly, because the previous two issues are not super obvious, people may be losing track of which maps they have already gotten credit for. The meta rewards are always given as long as you’re on the map when it ends. Many players expect this to mean that they also received achievement credit (which ideally should be a reasonable assumption). However, as this is not always the case, they may mark off a map as complete, even though they did not receive achievement credit.

So in order to receive achievement credit, you need to participate and complete at least one watchwork portal event, and still be on the map when the meta ends. It doesn’t matter how far the meta gets progressed, and you don’t need to participate in any Molten/Pirate events.

Hopefully this clarifies some things for you, and many apologies for any frustration this has caused. In the future, we will try to ensure that large-scale achievements like this are more easily trackable to cut down on any potential confusion.

LOYALTY | HONOR | DEDICATION | RESPECT | FAMILY | LIQUOR
_____________________ VANQUISH _____________________

(edited by Chidori.9483)

in Clockwork Chaos

Denial Of Service.5732

In order to fix ….

[/quote]

I find rather interesting the fact that you are copy pasting what a dev said like if those were holy words, Chidori perhaps is not bugged for you (lucky you) but i cant speak for someone else just for me.

ive done that several times (ATM 4) i completed EVERY event and gladly i have the commander tome so i could lead some people a few times who were not farmign to secure our victory.

i killed at least 3 champs of each kind, got gold EVERY event, we even got Scarlet with 7 mins to spare i have a LIST wich i wrote one by one every time i did a map and confirming that i got the achiev in the Clockwork Chaos achievement panel, please dont be condescending.

And for the record you can AFK and still get credit for the map, heck you dont even need to hit a single mob just stay in the map when the event ends (even if you win or lose you still get credit) so before you copy paste what a dev said check YOUR facts our you will look like this.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Siliconmana.3816

Siliconmana.3816

On Kaineng, l’ve been waiting almost a week for Fireheart Rise to complete ‘Friend of Fire and Frost’. It’s odd as l’ve seen other maps here repeatedly. Even repeats on the same day, or days of repeats.

Correction: Fireheart Rise was on a few days back according to a friend, however he couldn’t get in there as it was full.

[KnT][KnM] – Blackgate

(edited by Siliconmana.3816)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

This is the single worst achievement ever for this patch (of all time?). I finally achieved it after having to repeat events and taking the unruly step of staying logged into GW2 for HOURS on the off chance the maps i missed would pop.

I could have walked away, but to get to 11/13 relatively pain free it seemed a waste to walk away at that point.

As a bi-product though I started to resent GW2, it was a defining moment that made me feel like GW2 was a grind. Since then….

Anyways it was dev stupidity that decided on 13/13. 10/10 would allow much more flexibility in the system and allow people to bypass the bugs and fail coding. Instead we were thrust right back into it.

Not since the Lost Shore’s have I participated in an event that made me feel I had wasted so much of my time.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

From a dev comment in another thread, a good way to make sure you get credit for a map is to kill a champion twisted and make sure you get loot credit. This method worked for me.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Akimbo.4835

Akimbo.4835

I’m at 12/13, have done every map multiple times. Just stuck now redoing them all and randomly hoping I get credit on the map that bugged out. Fix your kitten Anet.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

Yeah, I’d just about bet money that they’re not going to fix this since it’s so close to the 3rd. I’d love it if they proved me wrong but I don’t believe they will.

Which is totally fabulous since I’ve done the above advice naturally on every map I’ve played since the beginning (and I’ve played them all multiple times) and I’m still stuck on 12/13 and have been for about a week now.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Fields of Ruin was bugged here, but I did it again yesterday and got it. Maybe they fixed it?

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Niblit.7452

Niblit.7452

Ok, i was stuck at 12/13, got tired of doing invasions randomly to get the one i missed so i wrote down a list of the maps, with a lot of patience i did each and every one of them (doing events, killing champion clockwork minions, etc.) checked every map of the list once i had completed it…. replayed all the 13 maps – again – (took a lot more than 13 hours due to the randomness) and guess what? I’m still stuck at 12/13!!!!
FIX THIS!!!!!!!!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

Love that there’s no response either. GG.

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

I too DCed (I have a steady internet connection so I blame GW2) TWICE and I did NOT get my achievement. Also stuck at 12/13 now. Can we just get this freaking achievement handed out? Since an update without bugs is too much to ask.

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: arjov.8649

arjov.8649

stuck at 5/13 and i did like 9 maps today…..i have no words

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

I was stuck on 12/13 until a couple of days ago. Did a molten alliance event and 13/13 popped. :-)