Buying with Sprockets after SAB patch

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Timber Wolf.4308

Timber Wolf.4308

Hi,
I would like to know the following. When SAB patch comes alive tomorrow, crown pavillion will close if I’m not mistaken.

Having said that, I would like to know if we will be able to continue buying things with watchwork sprockets from the emissaries, because I still have recipes to buy, and I will not have time to log in and gather/buy all the sprockets I need.

Will the emissaries be outside of the crown pavillion for some time on divinity’s reach or lion’s arch (like the vendor next to the laurel that sells food for zhaitacandys or however they are called).

Thank you.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Syl.5842

Syl.5842

Sprockets are pretty cheap right now, you should buy them from the TP if you don’t have enough.

in Clockwork Chaos

Timber Wolf.4308

Yes, thank you. But I would like to know if I will be able to buy things with say, say on next next saturday for example.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Yes, thank you. But I would like to know if I will be able to buy things with say, say on next next saturday for example.

Maybe as they do have those vendors in LA above the broker. Common sense would say buy what you need now as sprockets are stupid cheap and simply not risk it.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

I would also like to know this.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Know one knows. At the worst, you’ll have to wait until next years anniversary when the pavilion reopens.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Cotheer.2806

Cotheer.2806

I would also like to know this.

This

in Clockwork Chaos

Timber Wolf.4308

Yes plaease.. some answer from the devs before patch goes live???

Thank you

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

To be safe, but the sprockets and the recipes you need now before the patch. Safe to assume the vendors will go away on patch day.

Jade Quarry since Beta

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

^ I echo Crius’s advice. While no one knows for sure, the safest course of action is to buy up the Sprockets (they’re pretty cheap now) you need and grab all the recipes from the Pavilion vendors before it closes.

That said, the Pavilion has been stated to be returning content, and I’m pretty confident the vendors (and recipes) will be available again when the Pavilion and Gauntlet come back.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

Ha! GW2 letting anyone know what to expect or what is going on. Good one!