Can't talk to Vorpp

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Anyone else that can’t speak to Vorpp after you collected portal information for him?

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Paul Belz.7351

Next

You’ll need to complete five full invasions (you don’t need to go through all the waves and win, you just have to participate on a map that has an invasion, when the timer ends you will get credit).

This is a bug where Vorpp is telling you to come back early >< we have a fix and will be pushing it out sometime soon. Sorry for the confusion.

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I’ve been closing these ’’smaller’’ portals that spawn the wretched watchknights and sometimes steam creatures.

So they don’t count then I suppose? So I need to take part in the second event where I need to kill Atherblade pirates and steam creatures / wretched Knights?

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Do I have to complete 5 full invasion on “1 character”, say my thief?

Or I can just do 5 full invasion from any character on my account.

Also the holographic communicator is soulbound. So if I start the story on my thief, I have to play through with my thief? Or I can use another character?

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Previous

Paul Belz.7351

you can just do 5 full invasions from any character on your account.

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Theslayernl.5219

Theslayernl.5219

Might want to fix the credits, did 2 and received just 1. Failed the Fireheart Rise one and had credit, Completed the Blazeridge Steppes one with killing Scarlet and received none.

You Ain’t Much If You Ain’t Dutch!

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Recluse.6740

Recluse.6740

I have done 2 invasions on my main, but the device Vorpp gave me is on another toon since it happened to be the first i logged onto, and I am not getting any credit in my achievements. Kinda frustrated right now.

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Oh. Thanks Paul for explaining the confusion about Vorpp. I was so confused when he kept telling me to return and then was like, nope, you got to do more. (kind of made me upset a bit.) Do failed invasions count, cause the one in Firerise is sooo hard and failed it.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gabesz.3895

Gabesz.3895

The holographic communicator is soulbound. GREAT!!!!

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zefram.8945

Zefram.8945

Hehe, this was exactly what i was thinking.
So how can i get this thing on my other Character because i got this with a Toon who has almost no World exploration still, and i want to do it with my main (need the waypoints and levels).

Truth is the average of all points of view.

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Hehe, this was exactly what i was thinking.
So how can i get this thing on my other Character because i got this with a Toon who has almost no World exploration still, and i want to do it with my main (need the waypoints and levels).

Check the Devs post a few above, both of you xD. Says you can do it on any character on your account.

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I got a bug where it seems I completed already the next step… while doing portal invasions. He told me he needs “more components” or stuff like that and after a few sub-events or champs I got the counter to 3 when I only completed 2 at the meta… and still need to to the 5 invasions(seems it already completed the next step while this still is locked).

Is this the bug mentioned that has been fixed now?

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: dragoness.9620

dragoness.9620

Emissary Vorpp is outside the instance portal in DR. He moves around and disappears after you talk to him. I talked to him once, and responded “What do I need to do?” and “Got it”. was the extent of the convo… I waited a minute and ran around the area, found where he popped up again, talked to him again and got the “I need another communicator” option. Though, my teammate talked to him and got the option right away and he disappeared. I can’t explain the discrepancy. But I do know if you mull around the Crown Pavilion to find him and talk to him, at some point you will get another communicator on another toon.

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Anyone else that can’t speak to Vorpp after you collected portal information for him?

Only one of my characters gets the communicator??? Huh?

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: oicatorp.2893

oicatorp.2893

Only one of my characters gets the communicator??? Huh?

I’m also unable to get the communicator on my main. I made the terrible mistake of doing the closing ceremony instance on a low level alternative.

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Terralot.3624

Terralot.3624

I have the same problem. I started the event with my Warrior and then i made the events on my Elementalist because he have the whole map expolered. But then when i got all the Event items for the portal i could not enter to Vorpp.. So i deleted the items on my ele because they where character bound i was going to try find the items on my warr and se if he could enter but then i cant find new items.. Please fix this!!

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: heax.9075

heax.9075

I have participated in more than 5 invasions and got two of the crystals that you need, however Vorpp is telling me to go to Divinity’s Reach. I can’t find him there since I don’t have the third crystal, and it wont drop, which leaves me kinda stuck… Any suggestions?

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Snoflake.9087

Snoflake.9087

You can get communicators for your other characters.

Go to the collapse in Divinity. Go down the stairs towards the big glass bird. Vorpp is standing next to the funhouse portal next to the giant hole in the ground.

Talk to him with a different character and you will get another communicator.

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Not getting credit for the invasions.

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Just as a general note on Vorpp – I’m not sure if this is just me or not, but I’ve found that the communicator doesn’t work consistently in crowded areas. If I’m having trouble with it, moving to an area with fewer people (for example, stepping outside the walls of the Ascalonian Settlement) makes it work again. It took me awhile to figure that out.

Hope that helps if anyone else is having this issue!

Can't talk to Vorpp

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Mroczny Nekros.7532

Mroczny Nekros.7532

I also have a problem with the communicator Vorpa please help.