Clockwork Chaos will cause great inflation

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: silva.5938

silva.5938

In the last days I raised 40 golds without playing that much and zerging with the zerg. There is so much gold in these 45 minutes run that I can’t see how this will not bring a great inflation. General cost of the most exchanged goods is increased since everyone has much more money now.

This means that all of the people in holidays now, or the people that refuse to grind the same things everyday (multiple times each day), will become way poorer by the end of the event.

I’m personally going in holiday tomorrow and I converted my gold in something that I hope will follow the inflation curve, not to be de facto poorer when I come back.

I just can’t understand how dropping golds is a sane way of proposing content and maintain the economy stable.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

This is way less gold then what could be made with the gambit farm, and about the same as the Forstgorge champion farm. And with ascended gear (this will drastically increase the cost of t6 mats, however) right around the corner and the Gem Store sales..I doubt there will be much inflation.

Also, the champion mobs drop more than just gold. They drop T6 mats as well as rares and exotics. This curbs inflation because there is more of that stuff on the market to be sold. And judging by the market price of things, I don’t see the “general rise in most market goods” you’re talking about.

Too much farm. People complaing. Not enough farm. People complain. There just is no winning is there.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: silva.5938

silva.5938

Kamicku, I appreciated the post, clever, but dismissing every worry with “you’re just whining” doesn’t make you look good.

I thought that, for example, ancient wood log, glob of ectoplasm, orichalcum ore, are all rising in value since recently (see www.gw2spidy.com to find examples)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Grey Warden.2983

Grey Warden.2983

Kamicku, I appreciated the post, clever, but dismissing every worry with “you’re just whining” doesn’t make you look good.

I thought that, for example, ancient wood log, glob of ectoplasm, orichalcum ore, are all rising in value since recently (see www.gw2spidy.com to find examples)

The reason is no one is gathering orichalcum or selling as many ectos. New 500 level crafting is on the way. Those that do sell them are getting a higher price.
Supply and demand is the term.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

Saying you raised 40 gold doesn’t mean anything in and of itself

How you raised 40 gold matters more

If you got 35 gold of drops and mats and 5 gold of money then there’s only a minimal expansion in the money supply because the drops actually take money out of the economy via the TP fees.

It’s also the case you cant look at any one good or even a small group of goods and say well there’s your inflation, you have to look at the overall economy. While some things may be going up in price others are certainly going down. A lot of exotic drops are going down, rares seem down. These invasions are probably also bringing down the prices on a lot of midrange crafting materials since they are in a wide range of zones – one problem in the market has been that many mid tier crafting materials are very expensive compared to end tier because a lot more end tier crafting materials are floating around.

//just checked Cotton Scraps – the daily supply is tripled compared to its crazy lows during the past month and the price is down accordingly.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Yes I made about 120g since invasions are released, probably 80% or more from vendoring stuff and opening chests. I keep all crafting mats I do not have at least a full stack of for myself, so it would be even more if I would sell them.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Sorry about the orichalcum, I needed it for a recipe and making the parts myself was cheaper.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Clockwork chaos is pretty trivial in the amount of money it gives. I was counting about 2.5g/hr in pure money which is the only thing that increases the gold supply.

This is half of CoF1 farming, and only a trivial 10% of what you could get in gauntlet farming. There is pretty much no chance of inflation being caused by this event compared to the last one.

in Clockwork Chaos

Malediktus.9250

If you farm aetherblade champions you make 7-10g per invasion. At least I do.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: SpoOkyLV.3592

SpoOkyLV.3592

well, my opinion is… cursed shore farm gave more gold and more valuable mats and items then this invasions in lvl15 zones. honestly… blues, greens, blues, greens.. so MUCH GOLD! and i dont know how u can explane t6 material prices rising. cuz they drop only in frostgorge sound lol.
But as for other maps… they are dead. Maybe some ppl like me dont want to sit in 1 map for 40 minutes farming blue items… all temples contested, group evenst imposible to do solo… its bad.. living story.. jsut bad. could atleast make timers between events longer . maybe all Tyria wouldn be left to rot.

in Clockwork Chaos

Kagamiku.9731

Yes, but that’s after selling stuff on the TP. Not purely from gold drops.

in Clockwork Chaos

Malediktus.9250

I rarely sell stuff on TP, I vendor most stuff, salvage it or throw it into mystic toilet.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Astasia.1459

Astasia.1459

Yes, but that’s after selling stuff on the TP. Not purely from gold drops.

No that’s pure gold “drops.”

Easy to get around 30 bags per invasion, mostly exotics, without “farming.” They each contain about 10s, so there’s 3g right there, plus they all have greens in them which is another 50s to a vendor.

I tend to get about 15 event clears per invasion which is another ~1g IIRC, then the 25s daily reward per zone. So I’m getting about 4.75g per invasion without farming champs, and that’s before selling anything on the TP.

Gold prices from gems have been going up steadily all week, they’ve hit well over 5g per 100. I think that’s a pretty good indication of the value of gold. Well, it is the “value” of gold, and it’s dropping, fast.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Varonth.5830

Varonth.5830

This is way less gold then what could be made with the gambit farm, and about the same as the Forstgorge champion farm. And with ascended gear (this will drastically increase the cost of t6 mats, however) right around the corner and the Gem Store sales..I doubt there will be much inflation.

Also, the champion mobs drop more than just gold. They drop T6 mats as well as rares and exotics. This curbs inflation because there is more of that stuff on the market to be sold. And judging by the market price of things, I don’t see the “general rise in most market goods” you’re talking about.

Too much farm. People complaing. Not enough farm. People complain. There just is no winning is there.

There are 6 arenas for gambit farming.
Each one could provide ~20g per hour if fully utilized.
If an arena is used for liandri etc, the gold per hour shrinks.

Now think about how many people are running around on a map. ~100? or ~200? Can’t tell how many players are needed until an overflow pops but it should be a massive amount.
Each of these can get like 3~4g pure gold.
If it is 100 players, that will be 300~400g added to the economy.
Gambit farming was 120g maximum.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

You’ll have to explain to me why most lodestones and other commodities have fallen in price by 30-50% with all this inflation.

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Varonth.5830

Varonth.5830

You’ll have to explain to me why most lodestones and other commodities have fallen in price by 30-50% with all this inflation.

I made more Cores/Lodestones in the last week, than I made within the last 6 months.
Guess that is the reason.

in Clockwork Chaos

Kagamiku.9731

You said 7-10 gold was “pure gold”. Selling on the tp actually causes deflation as there are TP fees, and money is simply trading places, it isn’t appearing out of thin air.

Varonth

There are 6 arenas for gambit farming.

Except as I said before, Frostgorge is just as rewarding as the invasion farm is. The gambit farmers are simply an extra. That bring in a heck of a lot more per person, than any of the current farming going on during the clockwork invasion.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Clockwork chaos is pretty trivial in the amount of money it gives. I was counting about 2.5g/hr in pure money which is the only thing that increases the gold supply.

This is half of CoF1 farming, and only a trivial 10% of what you could get in gauntlet farming. There is pretty much no chance of inflation being caused by this event compared to the last one.

It may be not as good as a farm as CoF p1 or the gauntlet, but it’s possible many more people participate in this farm, making it worse inflation-wise overall.

I’m not sure if the gems for gold exchange rate is any indicator (anyone?) but the price of gems has gone up significantly since Tuesday’s invasion patch indicating inflation. In the weeks before the patch, gem prices had been going up, but not as fast. Source: guildwarstrade.com

in Clockwork Chaos

Astasia.1459

That’s impossible. Bags drop 4-9 silver at most. You would need 70-100bags to pull that off, and despite me being good at tagging mobs, I typically don’t end up with more than 30-40 by the end. And I tag everything.

So you decided to completely ignore the rest of my post where I broke it down for you?

in Clockwork Chaos

Kagamiku.9731

That’s impossible. Bags drop 4-9 silver at most. You would need 70-100bags to pull that off, and despite me being good at tagging mobs, I typically don’t end up with more than 30-40 by the end. And I tag everything.

So you decided to completely ignore the rest of my post where I broke it down for you?

Your post basically told me that you do not make 7-10gold without the use of the TP. What else is there to be said? And trust me, if you’re getting 30 bags per event, you’re farming the event. Or you’re subconsciously lead to the aetherblade camps, since you wont be getting anywhere near that spending most of your time killing Scarlets Minions.

in Clockwork Chaos

Astasia.1459

You said 7-10 gold was “pure gold”. Selling on the tp actually causes deflation as there are TP fees, and money is simply trading places, it isn’t appearing out of thin air.

So as I said, you do not make 7-9 in “pure gold”. So I don’t see what the argument is?

I never said I make that much, but I don’t farm champs. I make around 5g, from around 30 bags, including all the other factors.

From 60 bags that’s around 5g right there straight up coin, plus another 1g from greens inside, plus another 1g from doing events and getting the invasion reward (less from events than I get since they stay at one). I could see another 1g being made from blues and trash. That’s 8g, the person said 7-10, maybe they were estimate or maybe they are better at farming than you, regardless 8g vs 10g doesn’t really matter at that point, it’s a lot of easy gold.

in Clockwork Chaos

Kagamiku.9731

So as I said, you do not make 7-9 in “pure gold”. So I don’t see what the argument is?

I never said I make that much, but I don’t farm champs. I make around 5g, from around 30 bags, including all the other factors.

From 60 bags that’s around 5g right there straight up coin, plus another 1g from greens inside, plus another 1g from doing events and getting the invasion reward (less from events than I get since they stay at one). I could see another 1g being made from blues and trash. That’s 8g, the person said 7-10, maybe they were estimate or maybe they are better at farming than you, regardless 8g vs 10g doesn’t really matter at that point, it’s a lot of easy gold.

I farm champs, and I get on average 30-40 bags per event. And I consider myself pretty good at tagging. So I have a hard time buying that you’re pulling off 30 bags without any inclination to farm. At most, I make 5 gold per invasion event, still less than I made from CoF speed runs.

As for your comment earlier about gem prices. The price of gems are rising because Anet constantly places new and desired items on it. If not for those items, no one would have a desire to buy gems. Gem value has been rising since release. And now with the permanent harvesting tools making a return, gem prices will be sure to rise some more.

in Clockwork Chaos

Shoe.5821

I farm champs, and I get on average 30-40 bags per event. And I consider myself pretty good at tagging. So I have a hard time buying that you’re pulling off 30 bags without any inclination to farm. At most, I make 5 gold per invasion event, still less than I made from CoF speed runs.

this is typical of what i get

4 twisted champions
2 molten shamans
3 pirate captains
10 pirate champions
5 scarlet boxes
so thats at least 25 right there

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Grump.7069

Grump.7069

There’s no denying it’s causing inflation. But it won’t be as extreme as people are making it sound it’s gonna be.

T6 items are dropping quite easily if you’re doing invasions, if you salvage (mystic boxes from achiv chests) the rares you get, you create a lot of ectos as well. The only things not overly created by the invasions are lodestones, but in return you are getting a lot of cores and skill points, so you can still toilet plenty of lodestones if necessary.

Overviewing the market, T5 is still cheapo, T4- is stable, T6 is stable, lodestones SLIGHTLY rising, ectos also slightly rising. Things might change once Anet brings in the scavanger hunt and people don’t need to farm farm farm gold for the ridiculously prices precursors anymore. If they don’t have to waste gold there they’ll have the coin to buy T6 items at higher prices.

Also the guys claiming they struggle to get 30 boxes… An average box count:
1-5 from champ twisteds
4-7 from map reward (most zones kill scarlets, others get to wave 3)
5-7 from molten shamans
3-5 from pirate captains
15-25 from pirate champs (if you know how to tag, you’ll get 6-8 of these for every captain if you go to places where there are more than 15 peeps fighting)

in Clockwork Chaos

Kagamiku.9731

I hope you’re not referring to me, since I said I average 30-40. If I used the max number on each one of your listings, that’s 49 boxes, but I’m sure that never happens. If I use the low end, that’s 28 boxes. I’d say you’re right within my range. Still a farcry from 7-10 gold average, however.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Let’s not forget that vendoring all those greens increases the cash supply. It’s not a lot per person — I probably make no more than 30-50 silver per invasion from green vendoring. However, how many people are selling them?

I’ll be interested to see what the economy looks like in another 9 days, when this ends. What I expect is: T6 mats up despite increased supply, as people stockpile for 400-500 crafting; mithril and elder wood under 20c per; many exotic skins below 80s; and maybe a slight increase in Precursor prices.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: fungihoujo.8476

fungihoujo.8476

You might make likely half a gold for an hour’s invasion from vendoring stuff- anything you put on the AH doesn’t add to inflation (actually, technically it would reduce it), and these bags add more items than they do gold.

Inflation is caused by a pure gold influx- such as Deadeye farming, which is now fixed. If there was going to be massive inflation, it would have happened week one of the gauntlet, when people were making half a gold a MINUTE, not an hour.

in Clockwork Chaos

Shoe.5821

Let’s not forget that vendoring all those greens increases the cash supply. It’s not a lot per person — I probably make no more than 30-50 silver per invasion from green vendoring. However, how many people are selling them?

presumably this is one reason theyre adding reasons to salvage blues and greens

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

Lol?

Zerging IN GENERAL causes inflation. Sure, this event in a way causes more but not because of the event it self, but rather because there’s more to kill.

I ? Karkas.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

which one drop more chest, invasion or ember farming (post nerf) ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

OP

You need to understand what inflation is and what causes it before throwing around these terms.

More loot drops in game doesn’t cause inflation. More gold (or in this case, silver/copper) causes inflation.

Where did you get that 40g? Did you get it from selling all your materials? Then that doesn’t cause inflation.

You know what causes massive inflation? Gauntlet farm. But that was nerfed so it’s not an issue.

I highly doubt this event will cause inflation. In fact I think we are currently operating with disinflation ( a decline in the inflation rate towards pre- Queen’s Jubilee patch levels)

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Maybe they are inflating the game with lot of mats for the new 500craft system

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

what inflation?

the costs for way point and armor repair are still the same.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

presumably this is one reason theyre adding reasons to salvage blues and greens

I don’t doubt it — and that will increase the supply of mithril and elder wood. Tough leather is already in the gutter, so no change there.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I made more Cores/Lodestones in the last week, than I made within the last 6 months.

Oh it balances out since rare/ectos have gone up by 30-50% (or 100% in some cases).
Champ bags give 99.9% greens and no one is farming guaranteed yellows anymore, sigh… Not even simple temples are open. Hell the pavilion isnt even farmed anymore, lol, its gone the way of Karka island.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

I too got more cores/fragments/lodestones/whatever in the last 2 weeks than I collected during last year. On top of that I managed to get full stacks of almost every T1-T6 material which never has happened before. The amount of gold I get is quite ridiculous. Spent ~30g on bank slot and got this back after 2 invasions. Vendoring blues, MFing greens/rares and selling exos on TP.

Never really counted but I think I am getting at least 10-15g per invasion.

On the other side I think that everyone who wants it can make their legendaries easily. Bit of effort and time and you can buy almost any precursor and farm mats within 10 days.

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

what inflation?

look at gold for gem prices. The value of your gold is plummeting.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

what inflation?

look at gold for gem prices. The value of your gold is plummeting.

Only in terms of real money (gems). Due to the lesser demand for mats, skins, etc off the tp the value of gold isn’t fluctuating all that much. Sure players have more gold but demand has been greatly reduced due to the overflow of mats items food etc. We are currently in a situation where many expensive mats are not actually skyrocketing in price but plummeting. In the long run all we have is a bunch of players getting flush with cash who don’t have anything they are clamoring to buy.

Let me simplify it a bit more. High supply of gold and low demand for items does not necessarily lead to inflation.

I should also be noted that due to CoF being nerfed and the gold farm being replaced by the champion hunt we have a situatiotn here where more money is getting into the hands of the community as a whole but less into the individual’s hands. This might lead to some interesting things when 500 crafting rears it’s head but atm it seems to me most players are hoarding cash for the eventual push. I suspect when the time comes there might be some major fluctuation in our economy but it will be hard to tell which will hit harder. The demand for mats or the supply of gold out there. It is completely possible that it balances it self out of players hoard mats from now rather than buying them in the future but only time will tell. If not we are facing a major spike in prices in the coming future.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I farm champs, and I get on average 30-40 bags per event. And I consider myself pretty good at tagging.

I can tell the following things from this line.

1) You are not a guardian
2) You are not in a group
3) You are not as good at tagging as you think you are

You should be getting around 10g an event, if you aren’t then you need to reconsider the following things.

1) Are you the right profession, with the right spec
2) Is your group made of the right professions, are they using the proper weapons, are they geared correctly, and are they using the right cons?

I have to say I broke the 10g per event yesterday. Group of guardians, the area was sparkfly fen, super easy champion farming. It was partially luck as some of the spawns were just perfect. Group was staff/gs guard, hammer/staff guard, sword/fc staff guard (me) etc.. you get the point I’m sure.

Sell greens+blue to merch, salvage whites/rares, sell exotics, save any mats you don’t have a 250 stack of sell the rest. Undercut if possible while still getting a good profit. Drives the price down for when you want to buy stuff.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

My concern with using ascended gear as the hero to inflation is that it will exclude people who didn’t farm the gold. If the idea is that all this gold is going to go somewhere, how are players, who didn’t participate in any of the farms, going to keep up with the players who did? They are going to have a much harder time competing in the new economy.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

You’re only making 4g/hr in this invasion.

The standard is 5-6g/hr doing other things.

in Clockwork Chaos

Vol.5241

I farm champs, and I get on average 30-40 bags per event. And I consider myself pretty good at tagging.

I can tell the following things from this line.

1) You are not a guardian
2) You are not in a group
3) You are not as good at tagging as you think you are

You should be getting around 10g an event, if you aren’t then you need to reconsider the following things.

1) Are you the right profession, with the right spec
2) Is your group made of the right professions, are they using the proper weapons, are they geared correctly, and are they using the right cons?

I have to say I broke the 10g per event yesterday. Group of guardians, the area was sparkfly fen, super easy champion farming. It was partially luck as some of the spawns were just perfect. Group was staff/gs guard, hammer/staff guard, sword/fc staff guard (me) etc.. you get the point I’m sure.

Sell greens+blue to merch, salvage whites/rares, sell exotics, save any mats you don’t have a 250 stack of sell the rest. Undercut if possible while still getting a good profit. Drives the price down for when you want to buy stuff.

That’s only half the equation. You also have to be lucky and coordinate with enough zergs to scale the aetherblade events high enough that at least 1 champ spawns per wave.

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Grey Warden.2983

Grey Warden.2983

My concern with using ascended gear as the hero to inflation is that it will exclude people who didn’t farm the gold. If the idea is that all this gold is going to go somewhere, how are players, who didn’t participate in any of the farms, going to keep up with the players who did? They are going to have a much harder time competing in the new economy.

Why are you concerned about anyone else who did not participate in any of the “farms”? If they did the gauntlet, pie chart or the invasion they participated in the farms. If they didn’t log in and play or they did…anything else, they already have a hard time in any “economy” and it is their own fault and nothing what so ever to you.
Again, why do you care?

in Clockwork Chaos

Kagamiku.9731

You’ve already proven me right. What part of “pure gold drop” did you not undertand? Selling stuff on the marketplace curbs inflation, it doesn’t increase it. So let me reiterate, you do not make 7-10 in pure gold from the invasion invent. As you would need 70-100 (probably even more) champion bags per meta-event to pull that off, and that is quite frankly, impossible.

7-10 gold per event however, is very possible if you factor selling rares/exotics, excess amount of t5/t6 mats, etc. Yet that was never the point in the first place.

And yes, I use the best spec against these mobs. PVT gear to get into the thick of things, along with one auto activated stability trait, and two more stability traits in my skill bar + Endure Pain since aetherblades are massively annoying. And I wield dual axes with fire sigil. Spin aoe from axe skill, generally tags everything. Sword+warhorn to move around when I don’t have a close enough WP.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

The only inflation i’ve noticed is the gold to gem exchange rate… but that’s been on the rise since launch. 50 silver could net you 100 gems. Now you need like 6 gold..

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

All I can say is that participating actively in invasions nets me around 2g more per hour compared to more “traditional” ways of collecting gold, such as the Frostgorge path or recently the Pavillion. I do not see a dramatic increase in the gold I get (vendoring/selling at TP, etc.).

Mid-range crafting materials are also getting cheaper/more available which is nice to level up crafting AND t6 mats are also getting cheaper/more available which is great news in the prospective of an increase in the crafting levels to 500.

HOWEVER, I do see that the exchange rate gold/gems went relatively high, which is not good for GEM STORE shoppers, so far. The 10 days sales and older skins re-introduced may help re-balance this, though.

Altogether, I am not that worried about the economy, there is more gold also because it is more fun (and people get more involved) to “farm” in this way rather then repeating always the same path over and over again in Frostgorge (although I admit the invasions can get equally boring after the 30th time).

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Clockwork Chaos

Vol.5241

HOWEVER, I do see that the exchange rate gold/gems went relatively high, which is not good for GEM STORE shoppers, so far. The 10 days sales and older skins re-introduced may help re-balance this, though.

Well the gem store is catered towards people who purchase with real $, not converting. Converting is merely an option/alternative.

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

I can make about 3 to 4 gold from vendoring and opening bags per invasion. Not counting mats, exotics and rares.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Hmm…Inflation posts (read: arguments) are becoming as common and ‘meaningful’ as OMG (insert class) OP PLZ NERF or NEED MOUNTZ NAO.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

@Vick: I agree that we should not cry wolf for every little thing.I do not feel worried at all about this so called “inflation”. I hope the price of gems for gold will go down, but that is just a personal wish.

[ROCK]
Desolation