Cool Event, but failed at delivery?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Just wanted to say that current design with the overflow servers is terrible for this event.
Your game crashes mid-event and then you`re stuck on an overflow that does not have the event. Its really annoying, all you can do is… WAIT TILL NEXT HOUR HITS…
As fun and exciting this event seems to be, its very disappointing on it`s design I`m afraid.
I think you guys should reconsider how events with overflow for this work.
Cant you just copy at any given time a random server that has event and just autoscale it (as it does on its own anyway)?

Bow before the Mighty Charr!
Rapti Bloodspill [PT] – Desolation[EU]

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Velimirius.7018

Velimirius.7018

their overflow design is crap, would be natural that you can do events on your own server w/o problem instead getting kicked on some random overflow w/o event…

how much one map can hold? 50ppl? kitten … at least if that max u can hold give us a list of overflows so we can join one with event going on, not waiting or random one doing nothing…

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Bishop.5938

Bishop.5938

This happened to me 3 times now. Right at the end of the event I get DC then log straight back into overflow. I’m DC for less then 3 seconds.

I can not comprehend why they implement stuff like this in game.

Roundy (Sanctum of Rall)
[Blud] Blood Hammer

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Theslayernl.5219

Theslayernl.5219

I had issue too but I do have 1 tip, try making groups at start of event or even before, if you then get an error you can rightclick a party portrait and join back on the main server map with the rest of your party (have to be out of combat to use it).

You Ain’t Much If You Ain’t Dutch!