Don't delete something like Queen's Gauntlet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: matoxx.7023

matoxx.7023

I quit GW2 long ago because there was no real challenge anymore. Came back for most updates with hope but it did not get me anymore.
Now, with the Queen’s Gauntlet, there was finally a real challenge again with Liari and some other bosses. You had to think about tactics and stuff again and had to prove skill and movement to win.
Those are the things I miss in GW2. It’s cool that there is Living World Content. But seriously, everytime I play through those things (not farming the achievements at all in most cases) it feels like it’s over after 10 minutes and it wasn’t really exciting.

I understand the Queen’s Gauntlet is gonna be removed due to Storyline, but do something like this in the future. For most people it may be frustrating to try the same boss over and over again (remember the clocktower – people were crying) but that’s finally a challenge again!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The Gauntlet will return in the future.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

I hope Scarlet left another bomb to blow up the entire pavilion and the gauntlet with it.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Morbridae.8607

Morbridae.8607

I hope Scarlet left another bomb to blow up the entire pavilion and the gauntlet with it.

Not the whole gauntlet… just Salazan! :’O

Morbridae (Norn Necromancer)
@ Sorrow’s Furnace (VE)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

The Gauntlet will return in the future.

LOL. You are so cute.

“In the future” sounds quite a bit further out than “soon”, and we all know by now what “soon” means.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: matoxx.7023

matoxx.7023

At least it may come back next year for the same/similar event I guess. But they should create a permanent Gauntlet like another small dungeon or something like that. I really enjoyed the challenge!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

LOL. You are so cute.

“In the future” sounds quite a bit further out than “soon”, and we all know by now what “soon” means.

So?
The OP didn’t want it to go away, I informed OP that it won’t go away permanently.

For all we know it will be back with the Halloween Update.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square