End the Grind

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Beetle.2476

Beetle.2476

Disable champ loot for aetherblades, molten alliance, and twisted nightmares plz.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Get rid of legendaries and any thing that requires more of anything to make too!!

OP, I hope you realize how silly you sound. This game is all about grinding PVE or the TP if you want something and do not want to buy gems.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Thread title and post conflict with each other.
If you remove the easy loot there will be more grind not less.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Beetle.2476

I mean the whole champ farm going on when invasions are up. They cause everyone to stack and us to lose.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

thefantasticg.3984

If they removed champ loot, you would still lose due to the extreme lack of warm bodies to complete the events.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Noalani.6384

Noalani.6384

If they did that, nobody would do invasions anymore. Most people have the achievements, so for them the important thing is the loot. Me myself I do the events for the loot and the fun I have when “grinding” with my friends. And I bet there is a lot of people like me.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Khisanth.2948

There is no incentive to go for a successful invasion. The difference in reward is minor, nothing you can’t make up for with a handful of extra champion kills. You could move all the boxes to the success reward but then that requires a fairly large time investment for something that might still fail. How many people will take the risk?

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

They should make the success reward so good that people really really want it. Carrots are better than sticks always.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

I mean the whole champ farm going on when invasions are up. They cause everyone to stack and us to lose.

Oh, but if we win too much, it’ll get nerfed.

Splitting up a big zerg into smaller zergs is an exploit.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: mobile storage.1294

mobile storage.1294

Guess who is wielding the stick that is dangling the carrots infront of us even though thats not what they “intended”

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Beetle.2476

Oh, but if we win too much, it’ll get nerfed.

Splitting up a big zerg into smaller zergs is an exploit.

By that logic, forming a big zerg is an exploit.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

thefantasticg.3984

This is getting down right silly.

Farming is intended. The solid hard undeniable proof is that legendaries exist in this game. Sometimes forming a Zerg is more efficient then not. Some of the Anet guys came from Blizzard. They know this. IMO this content was meant to create small zergs because having less than ten at an AB portal? lulz. Good luck.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Another farm hater..
/thread

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lucyfer.9517

Lucyfer.9517

And then what? You will be doing invasions all alone? Trust me huge majority won’t even look at mobs that give no loot.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Disable champ loot for aetherblades, molten alliance, and twisted nightmares plz.

The event is not compelling enough fun-wise or storywise or consequences-wise so if you take away the farm, only achievement hunters will be left (not for long though) — and do they even number enough to finish the event?

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

“Farming is intended. The solid hard undeniable proof is that legendaries exist in this game. "

Wrong! Players are not entitled to legendaries just for farming the game for long periods of time. I’ve no sympathy for players who decide they want the most unobtainable item in the game, just because it ridiculously hard to acquire, then justify a bad attitude to other players on their ‘need’ to farm for money.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

thefantasticg.3984

It’s not wrong. That’s where the undeniable part comes in…

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

“Farming is intended. The solid hard undeniable proof is that legendaries exist in this game. "

Wrong! Players are not entitled to legendaries just for farming the game for long periods of time. I’ve no sympathy for players who decide they want the most unobtainable item in the game, just because it ridiculously hard to acquire, then justify a bad attitude to other players on their ‘need’ to farm for money.

Yes they are. That’s how one acquires a legendary. I doubt anyone cares for your sympathy.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: MakJulos.6530

MakJulos.6530

I think many of those who stay behind to kill champions during the invasions just doesn’t know better, if some skilled Commanders were active in shouting out next wp or direction (preferably to some event that is useful for winning the invasion) many would listen and follow, leaving the farmers behind letting them struggle a bit more with their Champions.

Maybe too much to ask both from Commanders and the bloodthirsty crowd, but i bet it works in theory at least…

I enjoy game without farming gold to get this or that asap, and not failing mission is more important (yes even if i’ve done won it before woot) to me than if i find a couple more rare mats or whatever farmers are after – and i think there are more odd ones like me out there, they just don’t have a plan or tactics.

Feel free to flame away now.

Swedish ex-SWG dinosaur, cheez doodles ftw!

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Khisanth.2948

I think many of those who stay behind to kill champions during the invasions just doesn’t know better, if some skilled Commanders were active in shouting out next wp or direction (preferably to some event that is useful for winning the invasion) many would listen and follow, leaving the farmers behind letting them struggle a bit more with their Champions.

Maybe too much to ask both from Commanders and the bloodthirsty crowd, but i bet it works in theory at least…

I enjoy game without farming gold to get this or that asap, and not failing mission is more important (yes even if i’ve done won it before woot) to me than if i find a couple more rare mats or whatever farmers are after – and i think there are more odd ones like me out there, they just don’t have a plan or tactics.

Feel free to flame away now.

Did Fields of Ruin like that last night. Only one commander on the map. Except the commander specifically said they were providing WP for farming aetherblades. We did switch to regular mobs when the aetherblades bar was emptied. Killed Scarlet with time to spare.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Spectral.5980

Spectral.5980

If they lower the champ spawn to any less then it is now I will no longer go. The only reason I go now is to get a little loot. If they kill that, then good luck doing the event with 10 people.

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: MakJulos.6530

MakJulos.6530

Did Fields of Ruin like that last night. Only one commander on the map. Except the commander specifically said they were providing WP for farming aetherblades. We did switch to regular mobs when the aetherblades bar was emptied. Killed Scarlet with time to spare.

Yeah i guess it doesn’t have to be a Commander shouting out orders, but ppl do follow them around, and see where they are on map…..i guess a Commander that informs about farming intentions is playing it fair, but myself i’d be disappointed popping over to a blue dot just to find he/she is there farming, with purty blue tag Active – to me a Commander should lead soldiers trying to win the battle, not to get himself/herself gold…but that’s just my opinion ofc.

Swedish ex-SWG dinosaur, cheez doodles ftw!

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Sanctus.8350

Sanctus.8350

If the loot wasn’t good, they wouldn’t bother going to the invasion; everyone seems to assume if the loot was removed these farmers would start helping with the meta event. People farming the aetherblades are there… to farm the aetherblades, they would go back to frostgorge or cursed shore if this wasn’t available. Why would they waste their time on something unrewarding?

If they remove the champion loot, the zones will be empty aside from a few stragglers (who now will not be able to complete the event due to the lack of people); who will the “blame” for failing the meta event be placed on then?

End the Grind

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Its not people farming champs that losing, its people not knowing what they are doing that’s causing you to lose,

I did 6 invasions today, 2 successful, 3 failed, and 1 the game crashed, on me, ( but the server beat it )

I have found that if you are fast enough to get into the primary map on your server you will 9/10 times complete it, the overflows seem to stem a lot of AFK’rs who are just chasing a title.