For those of us stuck at 12/13

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Vilaptca.6037

Vilaptca.6037

Will ANet just give the last one to us?

We have a few days left. I’ve ran Fireheart Rise 5 time now. So not only am I losing out on the Invasion Canceler achievement, but also the Fire and Frost one. It’s bugged for so many people, they really should just give us the achievements.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Did you try Frostgorge more than once? Just in case?

I too am stuck at 12/13 and am running them all again making sure I kill clockwork champions if possible. Fireheart is potentially one of the ones that isn’t updating for me also.

Sadly, I don’t have time to do two of the scarlett instance ones and can’t participate in anything else now.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Vilaptca.6037

Vilaptca.6037

Yeah I’ve tried Frostgorge again.

I just ran Fireheart a 6th time and I finally got it.

(edited by Vilaptca.6037)

in Clockwork Chaos

Katz.5143

I’m running through all 13 again making sure I get clockworks but I’m having NO luck. My daily updated on one of them so I’m worried it glitched that one. I just wish I had someway of knowing the 1 map that is glitched on me.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Syriac Nefarious.2389

Syriac Nefarious.2389

I’m running through all 13 again making sure I get clockworks but I’m having NO luck. My daily updated on one of them so I’m worried it glitched that one. I just wish I had someway of knowing the 1 map that is glitched on me.

Same here

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

idk what to do, im running out of days to finish this achievement, already opened a ticket and a lot of people talking about this in forum and Anet just dont answer our prays.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

I hope they change it to 12/13 because of the glitching. It’s going to be total BS if we have to miss out on the 25 points when we kitten well did all the maps. I think I might still need Fields of Ruin, but I don’t know for sure which one hasn’t counted for me.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

I finally got it tonight. The event failed and I still got the last one and I still dont get how I managed to get it so my suggestion is just continue to do them and you will get it eventually. It certainly is one of the most frustrating achievements of the game.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

what’s REALLY annoying the crap out of me is the bloody RNG nature of which maps pop. for instance, if you check http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scarlet%27s_Minions_Invade!/history#29_August_2013 you can see that on some days, zones popped back to back, while others only popped once during an entire day. currently, i just need sparkfly fen; however, it never seems to come up during hours i’m awake. i’d love to camp here and afk through it, though that chews at my craw, since it’s more natural to me to EARN what i’m doing … but if sparkfly is only popping once, and that’s during sleep time (yeah, need sleep to work!), then i’m just sol.

this is REALLY annoying and frustrating! days off, i’ve spent every waking hour checking, and no luck.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Yup stuck on 12/13, no idea what maps I’ve done, just have to keep doing them hoping I get lucky.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

(edited by Solid Gold.9310)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

Tell me. I exactly know i need Harati Hinterlands. Once i did it but i DC-d i munite left till scarlett and it didnt add up for me. Since then i am hunting as mad cow. In the morning i am checking constantly the 7AM + 8AM start and in the evening i let GW2 run on PC and check the events from 7PM till 12PM. Thats 8 event/day and i am not yet lucky with the last map. But i constantly see maps in the rotation lik 2 times right after each other etc etc. How hard is to code a fair rotation of that maps so the players stop sucking this current rotation big time.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I know I need Timberline Falls and some other map (I do not recall doing Gandaran Fields, so that may be it). I plan on playing a good bit this weekend, so I’m not going to panic yet.

I doubt there is anyway they are going to “give” this to anyone as Ii have not seen them ever admit there is a “glitch”. There were plenty of questions about HOW you got credit for the all zones achievement, so I’m guessing everyone’s real issue is that they’ve done a map they THINK counted early on, but it did not (and they were not keeping track of the maps at the time).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: RvLeshrac.2673

RvLeshrac.2673

what’s REALLY annoying the crap out of me is the bloody RNG nature of which maps pop. for instance, if you check http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scarlet%27s_Minions_Invade!/history#29_August_2013 you can see that on some days, zones popped back to back, while others only popped once during an entire day. currently, i just need sparkfly fen; however, it never seems to come up during hours i’m awake. i’d love to camp here and afk through it, though that chews at my craw, since it’s more natural to me to EARN what i’m doing … but if sparkfly is only popping once, and that’s during sleep time (yeah, need sleep to work!), then i’m just sol.

this is REALLY annoying and frustrating! days off, i’ve spent every waking hour checking, and no luck.

This. I need Iron Marches, and it is one of the two or three zones which has appeared the fewest number of times. Hell, it only appeared ONCE a day or two ago, when Sparkfly showed up twice in a row.

in Clockwork Chaos

Katz.5143

I finally got 13/13. I had a list of 6 that I had done after I knew to check for the achievement going up 1 by 1. So I concentrated on the other zones and repeated them…repeatedly. Finally today it completed on Timberline Falls. I did not kill a clockwork champion this time as I didn’t see one but I did kill a lot of clockwork minions.

What a relief to have that over with.
Sadly, I had 12/13 for almost a week and have been repeating zones over and over since then trying to hit on the one that was bugging out on me …and have it not bug out.

(edited by Katz.5143)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

Just did Sparkfly Fen and it did not pop for me. With 1 day left(only a few hours due to life etc.) I am deeply saddened.. Just hand out the achievement to those with 12/13 or something.. This bug is terrible.

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

12/13 here. Iron Marches never come up and today was the last day I could play this update. Anet, next time make invasions on separate overflows which can be joined by everyone on every server any time. This is not fair at all. I spent 16 hours today by waiting for Iron Marches as I missed them in morning…. nothing but Frostgorge sound was 3 times!!!! That’s just stupid

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

I gave up at 10/13, I have done them all start to end but I don’t know which hasn’t counted and I’m kitten ed if I’ll waste any more time on this nonsense. This should have been a meta achievement for 13 individual achievements, one per zone (like they did with the kite baskets). That way you would know the ones that haven’t counted.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Well i know it might be a mostly invalid argument since they are worth it now and a-net seems to be pushing to finish achivements, but it is just points, i was on 11/13 from release day had all other chivs, then suddenly in FHR i get 12/13 despite already having the Friend of Fire and Frost. Lets face it devs are quite inept at quality control (QG arenas, camera and aoe indicators being other prime example from the same update), but we do get enough quantity to kinda make up for it. And there is still a nice bit of time so maybe the rng gods will smile on some of us.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Well i know it might be a mostly invalid argument since they are worth it now and a-net seems to be pushing to finish achivements, but it is just points, i was on 11/13 from release day had all other chivs, then suddenly in FHR i get 12/13 despite already having the Friend of Fire and Frost. Lets face it devs are quite inept at quality control (QG arenas, camera and aoe indicators being other prime example from the same update), but we do get enough quantity to kinda make up for it. And there is still a nice bit of time so maybe the rng gods will smile on some of us.

Instead of churning updates out every 2 weeks, they could take 3 and do a better job…