How the hell do I do the achievements!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: G is for jesus.5403

G is for jesus.5403

I’m a level 12 thief, and new. I want to finish the Emissary Vorps Field Assistant acheivements, but everytime I go to Ganderrahan Fields, I get shotdown by level 27-30 Creatures. Isn’t it supposed to be all level friendly?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: fulcrum.5203

fulcrum.5203

The main event is in level 25+ area, so yeah it’s not all level friendly, and yeah the content is sucks.

but hmm a thief that can’t pass through mobs in rather low level area is kinda disgrace :p

Seriously, there’s plenty of time to level your thief and doing achievements.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: lilstev.3498

lilstev.3498

Lolololololol……

No!

in Clockwork Chaos

G is for jesus.5403

The main event is in level 25+ area, so yeah it’s not all level friendly, and yeah the content is sucks.

but hmm a thief that can’t pass through mobs in rather low level area is kinda disgrace :p

Seriously, there’s plenty of time to level your thief and doing achievements.

Well I do have level 25 Ranger, Im new to the game.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

imo you will be destroyed if you try to fight the mobs, maybe you can tag some of them in the lowest areas but most of the mobs hit kinda hard for lvl 12 thief or lvl 25 ranger.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

Keep in mind, the MINIMUM level is 25. it can go up as level 80 areas for this event. If you want to survive these events, stick close to the zergs, keep on the outer ring of the fights and just focus on mobs. You won’t do enough damage to likely tag any of them, but do enough for participation and that’s all you’ll need.

However, you are going against the grind with this event bud unfortunately. It happens, don’t let this one aspect ruin it for you.

Duty is heavier than death.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Afaik, you don’t have to win the fight. Just tag some of the weaker mob even if u means you dying in the process and wait out the event and you will get credit after everything is over.

Also, you still have some time to level your thief some if you still find it too hard.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

You can simply enter the event and then afk. You will get the zone reward and a free level up.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Oranisagu.3706

Oranisagu.3706

or, alternatively, you could just play normally. level up a bit more and towards the end of the event you should be ~ lvl 50 if you play casually, which allows you to participate in most of the invasions.
if you see an invasion happening in a map of your level, join in, otherwise just use the time to level elsewhere.

after my first few chars, it took me about 50 hours to reach 80. I didn’t craft my way up, so this is just completing zones with food/potions constantly active for the additional 20% exp.
there are tips around to level as fast as possible, if you don’t want to take it slow, go read up and follow them.

in Clockwork Chaos

G is for jesus.5403

Alright Thanks! I guess I’ll level my thief up.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

You can simply enter the event and then afk. You will get the zone reward and a free level up.

this

/15 char

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: fulcrum.5203

fulcrum.5203

Well I do have level 25 Ranger, Im new to the game.

I’m relatively new too, just few months in GW2.

If you want to totally complete the achievements of the current living world, I think it’ll hard for you.

If you want to achieve as much as you can, just go to gendarran fields with your ranger, complete vorpp achievements until closing the portal achievements (it just talking around with npc, done in few minutes), and head to any ongoing invasion (hopefully it’ll be in lower level area), also stick to big zerg to provide cover and revive.

If you just want to get rich quick, simply head to any invasion (reset every hour), stick to big zerg and tag everything. Don’t forget to loot.