IS anniese in love with jennah?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ShroomOneUp.6913

ShroomOneUp.6913

i mean she is a total kitten to logan, keeping him uninformed of any thing thats involves protecting her, she build in the rytlock illusion into the watch knight and is in generall kittenish to him for some reason.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

No. She is in love with power.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Evon Skyfyre.9673

Evon Skyfyre.9673

Give the story sometime to unfold, she’ll turn on the Queen soon enough.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Why would she turn on the Queen after all this time? Or do mean that another way…. >.>

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Astasia.1459

Astasia.1459

I hope so. How do the titles work if there’s two Queens? Would they both just be called Queen, or would it be King Anise? Don’t care either way, I’d love it.

Unfortunately it looks more like Anise is going to be a villain.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Actually Anise is in love with Hobo tron, but her responsabilities to the queen don’t let her elope with him, which is what makes her bitter… but since she can’t take it out on the Queen, she takes it out on Logan…

The Queen just finds it funny so anytime she decides to annoy Logan she looks the other way..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

Actually Anise is in love with Hobo tron, but her responsabilities to the queen don’t let her elope with him, which is what makes her bitter… but since she can’t take it out on the Queen, she takes it out on Logan…

The Queen just finds it funny so anytime she decides to annoy Logan she looks the other way..

Do not bring such shame and blasphemy about our beloved Hobo-tron!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

i mean she is a total kitten to logan, keeping him uninformed of any thing thats involves protecting her, she build in the rytlock illusion into the watch knight and is in generall kittenish to him for some reason.

You’re looking at it the wrong way. Anise like Logan, but she knows she can’t have him — and if she can’t have him…no else can… >:)

She protects Jennah only because Jennah pays her salary.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

From what I gather, it’s not that Anise is forming the 3rd end of a love triangle. She doesn’t seem bothered that Logan likes Jennah but rather the level of obsession he takes. I think she wants him to grow up a little. Being a mesmer, her choice of action is mind games.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I hate to say it, but Logan is portrayed as pretty much of a dufus. After a while, I’d be tempted to be condescending to him, also.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Namica.2951

Namica.2951

I hate to say it, but Logan is portrayed as pretty much of a dufus. After a while, I’d be tempted to be condescending to him, also.

It’s less that Logan is portrayed as a dufus, more so that despite his position, no one ever deals him in to information that he NEEDS. He’s treated like crap by everyone.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

I feel bad for Logan. His character himself isn’t bad, but he’s suffering from the same issue with Trahearne’s writing where EVERYONE orbiting him are dumb-aholes.

You’re telling me Logan couldn’t know about the invasion? That just makes Queen Jennah look like a shrew. Especially considering, y’know… Logan sacrificed Snaff to save her life? You’d think she’d show appreciation? But no, the dang shrew STILL lies to him and acts condescending!?

(edited by Kain Francois.4328)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

1) The Queen cost humanity the opportunity to kill an Elder Dragon
2) Kiel is behind everything
3) Evon is Mr. E, and will save the day. Your reward shall be discounted BL Keys.
4) No more cookies for Anet if Hobo-tron isn’t in each and every Living World update.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

As they say Karma’s a fluffy kitten

Pineapples

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Queen Jenna: Grand seductress and final villain of GW2

You heard it here first.

Attachments:

in Clockwork Chaos

IndigoSundown.5419

It’s less that Logan is portrayed as a dufus, more so that despite his position, no one ever deals him in to information that he NEEDS. He’s treated like crap by everyone.

Other than the time he volunteers to cut the line in Arah story and then shows up later, when in the game has he demonstrated competence?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I feel bad for Logan. His character himself isn’t bad, but he’s suffering from the same issue with Trahearne’s writing where EVERYONE orbiting him are dumb-aholes.

You’re telling me Logan couldn’t know about the invasion? That just makes Queen Jennah look like a shrew. Especially considering, y’know… Logan sacrificed Snaff to save her life? You’d think she’d show appreciation? But no, the dang shrew STILL lies to him and acts condescending!?

Actually, him saving the queen has absolutely nothing with it. It’s a much simpler matter. If the queen cannot trust the commander of her army, then she should really pick someone else for that position. Because it means he’s either not trustworthy enough, or not competent enough, and any of those is pretty much disqualifying.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

Other than the time he volunteers to cut the line in Arah story and then shows up later, when in the game has he demonstrated competence?

In the commoner story where Anise is all “let me use myself as bait” and it’s Logan who points out that her randomly walking around the middle of nowhere by herself is a really obvious trap.

Most the NPC’s don’t really show competence anyway. If their strength meant to be that they a great fighter that won’t really come across in the game because NPC’s are mostly useless in actual fights regardless of how good they are lore wise.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

You heard it here first.

That face reminds me of a certain meme with those O_O eyes. I forgot who she was though…

Pineapples

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: ShroomOneUp.6913

ShroomOneUp.6913

his obsession with jennah is something that runs in the family. look at gwen. his ancestor. AND the freakin thakery that stole gwen from us. mix the two to gether you get logan. gwens obsessivness and bonehead and her husbands love for mesmer girls in high positions. (gwen was langmar´s right hand)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

That face reminds me of a certain meme with those O_O eyes. I forgot who she was though…

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/overly-attached-girlfriend

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

No,but I think I fall in love with Scarlet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/overly-attached-girlfriend

You should read all the dialogues written in there. I could definitely imagine Logan & Jennah saying those things to each other….

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

in Clockwork Chaos

IndigoSundown.5419

In the commoner story where Anise is all “let me use myself as bait” and it’s Logan who points out that her randomly walking around the middle of nowhere by herself is a really obvious trap.

Most the NPC’s don’t really show competence anyway. If their strength meant to be that they a great fighter that won’t really come across in the game because NPC’s are mostly useless in actual fights regardless of how good they are lore wise.

Fair enough, I don’t think I did that one.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

It is because Logan can’t think clearly when Jenna is in danger. Which is not a good thing if he is supposed to be her protector. Anise’s job is to protect the Queen, above all else. Since Anise can’t trust Logan to keep his emotions in check, especially when the Queen is in danger, she has been trying to slap some sense into him this LS.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

It is because Logan can’t think clearly when Jenna is in danger. Which is not a good thing if he is supposed to be her protector. Anise’s job is to protect the Queen, above all else. Since Anise can’t trust Logan to keep his emotions in check, especially when the Queen is in danger, she has been trying to slap some sense into him this LS.

That means he’s not the right man for the job and should be replaced with someone competent. Keeping him in position but cutting him out of the loop is the worst possible solution here.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

You heard it here first.

Overly Attached Royal Friend!

The table is a fable.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

No, there is just a heavy feminist (not the good kind of feminist, the kind that likes to tear down men) element in the writing team that likes to write fantasy’s about empowered women and subservient men.

Anise and Jennah are just manifestations of the writer’s fantasy, Logan’s portrayal is just a tool used to make Anise and Jennah look good.

(edited by Shiren.9532)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

No, there is just a heavy feminist (not the good kind of feminist, the kind that likes to tear down men) element in the writing team that likes to write fantasy’s about empowered women and subservient men.

Anise and Jennah are just manifestations of the writer’s fantasy, Logan’s portrayal is just a tool used to make Anise and Jennah look good.

That prank Anise played on Logan didn’t make her look very good to me.

The table is a fable.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

OP, It would be a kinky twist. I like it. China, however, won’t. So it’d be a no-go, which is a bitter disappointment.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

If Anise Became a villain I would die!!!

please do not make her a villain!

I think she just wants Logan to be less clingy to Jennah.

After all it is the job of the Shining Blade to protect the monarch not the seraphs job.

Logan is a good character. He just needs to be put his “place” a bit.

Anise had met my character at launch! And she was probably the picture of a “perfect” Mesmer look!

If anyone is villainous it’s the Minstrel (not the legendary, the NPC )

spoiler
If you speak to hobo tron after finishing playhouse, he believes the Minstrel was aiding Scarlet …

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

double posting here but…

What if the minstrel had wanted to ‘’take" Anise’s position? After all, he -WAS- replaced by the Mesmer profession,

What it the Minstrel finds a way to tarnish Anise’s reputation?

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone