Infinite Watchnight Tonic!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: citizankane.5723

citizankane.5723

Just noticed that it says combat transformation and if that means we can use it in combat I think this might be the beginning of something really cool.
Introducing more of that type thing may just sate the looking for race change crowd or the 3000+Hr. been playing 1 toon since beta crowd just looking for a break from the same old casting animations.

(edited by citizankane.5723)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: AlkalineLemon.3854

AlkalineLemon.3854

Aww man, you’re right. Especially since you have to double click to get out of the transformation, instead of being able to just auto revert or go back when in combat. I’m super excited about this

in Clockwork Chaos

citizankane.5723

Boo, 30 minute de-buff between uses. Well maybe you could just sell these kind of options in the trading post that don’t have the de-buff, I’ll buy. Deal?

(edited by citizankane.5723)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

back with everlasting tonics!

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

in Clockwork Chaos

citizankane.5723

Yeah, its just that this tonic you can use in combat unlike all other tonics.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Nausicaa.9563

Nausicaa.9563

Yes, quite disappointed that the transformation only lasts 5 minutes and you have to wait 30 to reapply it. It makes the tonic somewhat useless imo.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: WhiteFox.9432

WhiteFox.9432

Be glad it lasts 5 minutes and not one. (Positive thinking here!)
I haven’t gotten the meta achievement yet, but the way the potion works sounds ultra cool. :o

Great, another hunt.

in Clockwork Chaos

citizankane.5723

Yes, quite disappointed that the transformation only lasts 5 minutes and you have to wait 30 to reapply it. It makes the tonic somewhat useless imo.

Yeah, pretty much. By the description I was pretty excited about this before getting it.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: yoshoken.9432

yoshoken.9432

And here I was thinking I’d be able to finish leveling my Charr and finishing the story for all 5 races. I’ve been forcing myself with level the fugly cat/cow thing.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

It’s like everlasting tonics in GW1.

I hope they implemenet EL tonics in GW2 that you can fight in. Oh I’d love that! <3

Are you Shpongled?