Invasion Canceler

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Rcox.4076

Rcox.4076

Short and sweet, there needs to be a list of the maps and the ones i’ve completed when i click the achievement, as I have no idea which map I’m missing now, and I know I’ve done them all.

I’m sure everyone would love this.

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

I sure would. I’m 12/13 and no idea which one I have left. Maybe Harathi, but I could’ve sworn I did that one already…

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

After spending days trying to find my last Queen’s Champion, I didn’t want to repeat the same mistake, so I’m writing down which zones I did the new events on. Get a simple piece of paper and a pen, or type them in a doc/txt file. Until Anet offers this functionality, there is nothing stopping you from doing it yourself.

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Or simply use your brains to remember where you’ve been.
It’s only 13 regions, so you should be able to remember the moment said region pops up.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zacchaeed.2834

Zacchaeed.2834

Or simply use your brains to remember where you’ve been.
It’s only 13 regions, so you should be able to remember the moment said region pops up.

Ah, we have a genius here! Let’s all crowd around.

Tarnished Coast
Zacchaeed – Warrior | Alfvaldr – Guardian

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

why genius?
When the next event is announced, for example:

“Scarlet’s minions are attacking Frostgorge Sound.”

At that moment, shouldn’t you be able to tell whether you had an event there before?
And that’s all that counts: To know whether you want to go there and respond to the invasion or do something else.

Well, I’m typically doing the events with low exploration characters, so that might add to me remembering the areas, too.

Actually, I’d still say, a cheap way to tell people whether they have had that event already would be nice.
“Cheap” as in the event icon changing when said event has been completed already instead of implementing a complete overhaul of the achievement tab for something as unimportant as this.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

This is exactly the same complaint we had with the ballon tower achievement (access 30 ballon towers)! And yet we get the same problem here. Ridiculous!

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Xalugami.2096

Xalugami.2096

I’ve been making lists in a notepad.txt so I’ve never experienced this. I like how it’s up to the player to set the difficulty for some of these achievements, personally it brings back memories from when I played certain puzzle games like MYST. You either write down stuff you think you need to know later or you shoot yourself in the foot for not doing it.

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Ridley.3691

Ridley.3691

Some sort of drop-down checklist would be useful, sure, but it’s not exactly difficult to write down which zones you’ve already been to, or even just remember, I mean the event hasn’t been out that long and it’s only 13 zones.

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Moose.2356

Moose.2356

wish they would cycle better gendarran rarely comes up but frostgorge is like the most frequent

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You cant remember 13 maps? Im on 10/13. I havent needed to write anything down, i know the ones im missing are blazeridge, dredgehaunt and maelstrom. Dredgehaunt I actually did but i AFK’d in the zone and watched some tv, when I came back I had the reward but didnt get the achieve progress so I know to repeat that one. Its pretty awkward when people seem to struggle to use their brains.

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Blaquepauldron.6259

Blaquepauldron.6259

Yes we can write it down and yes some of us have the mental capacity to remember where we have been however, these are just ways of excusing what needed to be there in the first place. It is 2013 and at this point a list of objectives for any and all achievements needs to be part of the achievement in the menu. Without a list there is really no point in the tracking feature. I don’t want to be “that guy” but World of Warcraft listed the objectives in all of their achievements.

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: cpg.7140

cpg.7140

Even if it’s something you should be able to remember (how easily it comes to you likely depends on how much world exploration you’ve done; if you’ve done it all on several characters already you probably know every map through and through already so it’s easy to remember, but that can’t be the standard) it should have cost them almost nothing to give us some space in game to track it ourselves. Heck, even if it was just a random notes section on our hero panel that we could use for whatever. There’s not much excuse for games not to have something like that for the player’s convenience.

Hobwash
[TAS] – The Asuran Squad
Devona’s Rest

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Souff.2671

Souff.2671

This should come. Because we need to confirm a credit of the archivement is bugged or not. If any maps didn’t count a credit since it’s bugged, hard to confirm it without its list.

I’m not an english speaker. So my english is super poor. Very SOrry!

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

It is very easy to remember which I have participated in and which I have not participated in. What is difficult is remembering which gave me progress towards completing the 13 and which glitched/bugged/messed up on me and did not give me credit.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Invasion Canceler

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Notepad did it for me.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest